39- The aftermath

You are safe now
I got you

Jay ignored the explosion that caused them to lay on the floor, and covered Tat between his arms. Grabbing his jacket, he put it around her fragile body, making her eyes look up at him to meet.

Jay staring into her eyes and smiling his body was no longer ridged and stiff, he relaxed at her touch.

He feel way too hard and way too fast and he
knew it, he was whipped yet he wouldn't change a thing about it, it always felt like something was pushing him to her and he so happy he chose to just let it push him. That he let himself fall for her.

She looked back again to the body's on the
cement pavement.

"You came" as she finished her sentence Tatiana was shoved sideways and a gun shot going off one last time.

Tat gasped and felt tears falling as someone from Felix's man stumbled, slowly he turned around, a hole and blood seeping out of his body, death waiting for him everyone looked over to Felix holding his gun up, half his face burned.

His face morphing into one of anger and frustration. Jay stood up and ran his way, Felix and Jay throwing punches at each other.

Everyone was on the verge on exploding, every one was fighting. The guns were pulled everywhere while Tat was laying on ground, watching the scene before her. She was speechless, no words to tell. She still didn't know how the table turned around making her in the state she was in.

A shot gun was heard loudly followed by a loud groan. Tat looked up to find Nikki with a gun in his hands, targeting Felix who was now laying lifeless in his blood under Jay's feet.

He killed him?

But her thoughts were interpreted by another groan from Felix, he wasn't dead, yet.

'Take him" Jungwon said to heeseung who was looking at the scene before him with wide eyes. Their leader just injured the other ones gang. And if he was dead, jungwon will be their next leader too. Karma.

The aftermath was filled Tat was being carried in one of Jay's arms, and she looked weak, her face was covered in dry blood and bruises, and her arm looked cut,bswollen and infected. Jay and Nikki already there trying to talk to her, but she just kept looking up at the sky, as though she was watching the clouds, until she shut her eyes and her body went limp.

He carried her into the car, where drove, Jungwon sat in the passenger side, and Nikki and Jay sat with her in the back.

They sped off, as fast as their car would go, to their dotor cabinet. They pulled up right outside the entrance to his house and cabinet, band abandoned the car, running with her in his arms to find a doctor. They quickly wheeled abbed over, and she lays her down, and they wheeled her away, asking them to stay in the waiting room.