Prologue

A/N: this story is also for my good friend cheetahstarddxy

It was a gloomy day for the pizzeria. Freddy Fazebear perished by the wrath of the Nightmares. The animatronics are having a funeral for poor Freddy Fezebear. Foxy took it the hardest since the day he died. Foxy and Freddy had been dating for quiet sometime. Chica and Bonnie supported them as much as Golden Freddy and Puppet do. It was a severe blow to Foxy. He wished that he didn't perish when he saved the pizzeria from the nightmares. But he died a hero. Foxy couldn't forgive himself for what happened to Freddy. They buried him in a lovely clearing about 4 miles from the pizzeria. Foxy went there every day. But couldn't stop crying. 3 months later Foxy was slowly feeling depressed and suicidal. Golden Freddy sighed before he saw his old friend, Springtrap and some other animatronics come to him. With a deeply sad frown, Springtrap asked, "Fredbear? What's wrong?" Golden Freddy looked at his old friend as the other animatronics looked around. Springtrap then asked, "Where is Freddy?" Golden Freddy said, "Haven't you heard Springbonnie?" Springtrap and the others shook their heads. Golden Freddy let out a deeply sad sigh before he told them everything that happened to Freddy and everything. The animatronics gasped in shock and sadness. Springtrap a eyes widened and said, "Freddy?! Dead!? No! T-this is a joke right? I-Is this some kind of sick joke Fredbear? Please Fredbear tell me your joking." Golden Freddy sighs and said sadly, "I wish it was Springbonnie. But I'm afraid it's not." Springtrap stuttered and said with wide eyes, "No... No way." The toy animatronics, BB, JJ, Circus-Baby and friends, and the rockstars were in tears. BB said in tears, "Freddy..." JJ cried in BB's arms as ToyFreddy whispered, "How could this happen??" Mangle looked at Golden-Freddy and asked, "Is Foxy okay?" Golden Freddy replied, "Not really. He's depressed." Springtrap sadly looked at Fox  in his pirate cove lonely and crying. Golden Freddy looked at Springtrap and said, "He took it the hardest." Springtrap asked, "What could we do Fredbear?" Golden Freddy replied with his eyes closed, "Not a thing my friend. But the one thing is to watch over Foxy quietly." Springtrap looked at Golden Freddy before looking at Foxy again and sighed with sadness. That's when he noticed with wide eyed fear as he noticed the fox had cuts on his wrists. Springtrap gasped before looked down in worry as he thought, "This isn't good. If anything I'll haft to be there for Foxy now. I hope you understand Freddy."