Chapter 1

Foxy was all alone in his pirate cove. He felt like he shoulda joined Freddy in the afterlife. He was going to slash his wrists again before interrupted and startled by a familiar voice, "You shouldn't be doing that Foxy." The pirate fox turn to Springtrap and said angrily in tears, "Y-You shouldn't be here!" Springtrap tried to explained as he looked down but Foxy would just shout at him and then tried to attack Springtrap. But before Foxy could hurt him, Springtrap grabbed him and said, "Foxy calm the fuck down! Your already falling apart!" His words got to him and Foxy stared and wide eyes before he got up and stood up as he cried. He repeated the words, 'I'm so sorry...' Springtrap got up as well and said, "Foxy I know you loved him but there was nothing we coulda done for him. He sacrificed himself to stop the nightmares and drove them back to the nightmare realm, just so he would save you, your friends, and possibly the pizzeria. Just don't be too hard on yourself Foxy. But I'm truly sorry for what happened." Springtrap looked down even more as he felt so sorry for Foxy. Before he could react Foxy hugged him and cried on the broken bunny animatronics fur. Foxy while crying said, "Y-your right...There was nothing I coulda done. I don't know why you suddenly care and all but... I miss Freddy. I miss my bear-boyfriend." He sniffled and dug his face deeper as Springtrap muttered while wrapping his arms around the weeping fox, "If you need to talk to someone. Don't hesitate to talk to me. I'll either be at Fazebears fright or in the parts and service room. Do you understand?" Foxy looked at him and nodded his head before he head back to pirates cove. Just after Foxy went back to the cove, Springtrap was going to walk out of the pizzeria, but Golden-Freddy said as he placed a hand on his shoulder, "Hey Springbonnie? I think it's best if you stay here and help me with Foxy. I'm sure Fazebears fright will do good without you." Springtrap thought for a little moment before he said, "Okay. But it's just cause your my friend Fredbear." Golden-Freddy said as he smiled a little, "I thank you Springbonnie." Springtrap replied to him, "Anything for a friend and a freind or two of yours Fredbear."