stars

— hello ! before proceeding to the story i want to say that i made this at 3 in the morning AND it's been a while since i write so i apologize the grammar errors since i am still learning and english isn't my mother language. ANWYASS, this is very short but do enjoy reading !

🍃

"of all the stars in the sky, there
are none as beautiful as you."

venti said, playing his lyre as the wind brush his hair.

xiao looked at him from the tree at windtrace. not knowing what to say, his body couldn't move.

"and you will continue to shine, my dear." the anemo archon said as he finished the song he was playing.

opening his eyes and saw the yaksha's gold eyes. venti went down and proceed to xiao.

"i'm...i'm sorry.." xiao apologize, bringing his head down as tears streamed down his face.

"shh, don't cry my love." venti comforted the yaksha and gave him a hug.

"i don't want you to leave." xiao said and hugged venti deeply, embracing him with all his heart.

".. it's already my time, i love you alatus." venti said weakly.

xiao pushed venti and looked at him with wide eyes. he saw venti disappearing with a genuine smile one last time,

before his love disappeared eternity.

HELLO AGAIN! sooo that's it i do hope u enjoy this short light angst ! i got this from a prompt generator & made it instead of my schoolworks BUT ITS XIAOVEN SO !!!!!

thank you for reading my short work, 'stars' until next time <3