(1) Social networking

Keith's p.o.v:

Keith said his goodbyes to the group of lords and ladies he's been standing around with for the past 10 minutes, he had been looking for the perfect opportunity to leave the conversation in a polite way. Now.. Where the hell did Lotor go? Ugh.. How annoying.... He suddenly got the feeling that he was being stared at and tried to subtly look around him. Maybe he'd just imagined it? Keith's eyes slowly scanned the ballroom, starting to feel sillier and sillier the longer he did so. Or maybe.. They just weren't staring at him anymore? "..Whatever, I have to find Lotor before he and Orion bump into one another." He grumbled, praying that those two will play nice today and ignore each other. Most of the time when those two get into a fight it's just verbal.. But other times, they get physically violent. Mom will punish me big time if Orion gets hurt again! Come on, just one of 'em. Where the fuck did they go off to??

. . .

He kept wandering around the ballroom hoping to find Orion or Lotor, accidentally bumping into someone pretty hard in the process. "Oh, gods! I- I'm so sorry, are you okay?" Keith stammered as he held out his hand, feeling terrible for the guest he had just brutally elbowed. His dark purple eyes met with dark blue ones, both of them wearing a slightly startled expression. This guys face seems.. Familiar? The brunette Altean hesitantly took Keith's hand and immediately got pulled up off the floor and back onto his own feet, pretty much stumbling over himself a bit because of how sudden it was. "Sorry- that was a bit much, huh?" He chuckled nervously, still trying to place where he had seen this guy before. "It's fine, I'm not on the floor anymore so-.. there's that!" The stranger replied as he fixed and dusted off his clothes. So familiar.. And.... Very cute. Gods- This is not the time, Keith! He shook his head and nervously scanned the crowds, still looking for one of those two. Hm... could they have met and fought outside? If so.. someone may be thrown into the fountain. Again.

"So do you have a name, stranger?" The brunette guy questioned, putting up two finger guns. "I'm uh, Keith." He replied, casually moving the other out of the way when some of the other guests tried to push past them. "Oh, geez!.. Sorry, again! My name is Lance by the way." Lance answered meekly, his face starting to flush. 'Lance'. Hm.... Prince Lance perhaps? That guy is said to look like Princess Allura, so maybe that's why this guy looks so familiar? "You uh, seem kind of stressed out? Are you trying to find someone? Or something?" Lance asked, walking up to stand beside him and scan the crowd with him. "Yeah, unfortunately I am." Keith replied with a heavy sigh, glancing over at Lance. Damn, he's really not that much taller than this guy. "I'm looking for a pair of two annoying omegas I know." He added, earning a quizzical look from Lance. Gods, this man smells a lot like honey and tulips. "You've got a lot of nerve calling me annoying." Orion interjected, promptly elbowing Keith in the ribs and then started to size up Lance. He groaned and held onto his side, glaring his shorter older brother down as he waited for the pain to subside.

"Lance, this is my older brother Prince Orion. Ori, this is Prince Lance." Keith mumbled, not really wanting his gremlin of a brother to meet Lance. Ori pretty much just likes to get on people's nerves for fun. "There you are!" Lotor called out from behind him, coming up under one of Keith's arms to hug onto him. Orion fake coughed. "Whore!.. Oh my gods who would say something like that!?" Orion exclaimed, holding the sides of his face in fake shock before walking off from the small group. Gods these two are so embarrassing. "He's a real piece of work." Lotor said with a low growl. "Yeah, yeah. You too, now get off of me you leech." Keith grumbled, shooing Lotor aside. "Geeeeez, you're so antisocial." Lotor argued. "I'm not antisocial! See? I made a new friend! You're just an overly clingy omega." Keith retorted, gesturing to Lance who simply gave a nervous wave. "...I'm going to go to my father's office for a bit. I'll be back later." Lotor said under his breath, looking Lance up and down with a scowl before leaving them. Keith let out a sigh, knowing he just pissed Lotor off with that comment and would have to make up for it later.