Valentines drabbles #5// Babysitting

{Alive AU-1987}

              The house phone rang and you rushed over to pick up the call. "Hello," you answered. "Hey sweetie, do you mind coming over? I have to watch my siblings and you know how much they like you," Michael responded through the phone. "Sure Michael, I'll be over soon" you giggled. You took a quick shower and threw on a clean pair of jeans and a band tee. After throwing off your shoes you hopped started your walk down the block to get to Michaels' house. 8 minutes later you walked up the stoop to Mike's house and knocked on the door. Elizabeth opened the door quickly and wrapped her arms around you, "Hi [name]!" Elizabeth exclaimed. "Hi Beth," you hugged her carrying her inside. Michael walked up to you with Evan at his side. He planted a kiss on your cheek, "Hello darling, " Mike greeted you as the two little ones ran off. You gave him a small kiss on his lips and walked further into the house. 

            Evan walked up to you to give you a hug while you were in the kitchen helping with dinner. He was such a shy child, you noticed how it sometimes annoyed Michael. Evan loved hanging around you, you were much nicer to hang around than Elizabeth who was a rowdy 7-year-old. Soon dinner was ready and Mike served his siblings and you. You all finished eating and Michael sat Evan and Elizabeth in front of the T.V so they could watch one of their favorite shows. You smiled at the two little children smiling at the television box. Such innocent children. 

             Mike suddenly pulled you to the side.  "Darling I've missed you" he whispered. "Michael, we saw each other a few days ago," you giggled. " I know but it felt like forever," He whined. Gosh, sometimes he felt so clingy. He kissed your face in various places. You giggled at him, kissed his nose, and cupped his face. His tan cheeks were red and his crooked grin made your heart flutter. His arms wrapped around your waist and you both walked back to the living room to keep an eye on his siblings. Evan opted to sit in Michael's lap next to his sister. Elizabeth didn't seem to care that Evan moved, her gaze focused on the T.V screen. Michael had an arm wrapped around your waist tracing circles on your stomach and his other arm wrapped around his little brother keeping him up. Evan's eyes were drooping as if he were tired. Mike ruffled his hair and unwrapped his arm from your waist to get up and take Evan to bed. He came back to grab Elizabeth to get her to bed. 10 minutes later Mike came back and put in a horror movie and turned down the volume of the television. You both giggled and made out during the movie. He kept kissing your face and neck.