A Girl With Clouds In Her Head... And A Black Fedora

Quinn has always been an ambitious girl.

She did her best in school, getting only the best grades, and did many extracurricular activities growing up, all because she had one goal in her mind: to get into NYU's journalism program.

There wasn't a time when she wasn't dreaming of becoming a journalist, and a top tier one! So doing everything in her power to make her biggest dream come true was as natural to her as breathing.

Well... Her biggest dream was to meet her favorite person in the whole wide world, and talk with him, and dance with him, and share a hug with him... But that was not possible, of course. And never will be.
For this year it will be ten years since that awful day when Michael Jackson took his last breath.

She always got sad thinking about it... He meant so much to her - and still does!

His music was her companion trough tick and thin. There for her when she was bursting from happiness, and there for her when she was in the depths of despair. There for her when she was alone and had no one to turn to - he was there.

To her it was no secret, his music was the reason she was still alive, and able to now breathe the fresh spring air.

It pained her that she will never get to hear him sing live and see him perform, and that chances of him hugging her were really zero now.

But she felt greater pain thinking about how he will not laugh ever again, not be there to experience life with his children whom he loved more than anything else in the world, see them grow up into amazing humans they are becoming, at least not in physical form.

That he will never again write one of his breathtaingly beautiful songs again.

Her heart broke over and over again every time she thought of this. But she's a strong girl. So she will keep living with this pain, no matter how hard it gets. She will keep on living and spreading his legacy. She knew what she wanted to do, what she needed to do.

She will become a journalist.

She will become the best one.

She will become so influential in the journaling world, that she will finally be able to implement what should've been implemented years ago.

Burn. All. The. Tabloids.

SHE will destroy them.

So they don't destroy anyone else again...

The way they destroyed Mike.

And he put up a great fight. He was persistent, he was not giving up, never giving up! Always graceful no matter what untrue headlines were thrown at him. No matter what false allegations were made... He always remained true to himself, a graceful swan among those who do not even deserve to be called humans.

Quinn often wondered how did he manage to be so strong, where did he find the strength. Just, how? He was and always will be her biggest inspiration.

She was now in her final year of university, and soon she will finally be free to spread her wings and fly towards the direction she wants to, not towards the direction others demand her to go.

University wasn't easy at all, but she knew that was one of the things she had to conquer to be closer to her dream, so she did her best. There were days when she had hardly any energy, but she reminded herself this was bigger than her. And so she pushed. As hard as she could.

She was so caught up in studying and finishing her assignments, that she purposefully ignored thinking about a dream she had.

She usually doesn't have very interesting dreams - just mundane boring everyday stuff. And most of the times, she doesn't even remember them! But on the first day of her last semester at uni, she had an unusually vivid dream.