𝟎 「 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 」 𝟕

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃
𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖

"Well, I was talking to Grams, and she said the comet is a sign of impending doom," Bonnie told Elena, Seraphina, and Caroline as they sat at a table outside of the Mystic Grill. "The last time it passed over Mystic Falls, there was lots of death, so much blood, and carnage, it created a bed of paranormal activity."

Since Caroline was a part of the planning committee, she had roped the other three into helping her fold the pamphlets for the comet.

"Yeah, and then you poured Grams another shot and she told you about the aliens," Caroline said sarcastically, immediately wiping the smile off Bonnie's face before she turned to Elena. "so then what?"

Before Bonnie started talking about the comet, Elena had told them that Stefan and she had spent the whole night together.

Which was a total lie since Stefan had spent all of the night over at Seraphina's house but she didn't want to say anything or expose Elena.

"So then nothing." Elena said nonchalantly as she continued to fold pamphlets a small smile on her face.

"You and Stefan talked all night," Caroline asked a disappointed look on her face, as she didn't fully believe what Elena was saying. "there was no sloppy first kiss or touchy-feely of any kind?"

"Nope, we didn't go there." Elena said rolling her eyes as she stared down at the pamphlets and continued folding them.

"Not even a handshake?" Caroline asked her disappointment growing at the lack of gossip she was getting from her friends. "I mean, Elena, we are your friends, okay, you are supposed to share the smut."

"We just talked for hours." Elena continued to lie blatantly, making Seraphina who sat beside her snort lightly.

"OK, what is with the blockage, just jump his bones already!" Caroline said impatiently, she wanted to know if the guy who rejected her was any good. "Ok, it's easy boy likes girl, girl likes boy, sex!"

"Profound." Seraphina giggled at Caroline, who high-fived her not noticing the sarcasm the small brunette was using.

Right after Care and Sera high-fived, Elena suddenly stood up causing everyone at the table to look at her confused.

"What are you doing?" Bonnie asked confused, causing Elena to pause in the middle of her collecting her things with a determined face.

"Caroline's right, it is easy," Elena said making Caroline smile and Seraphina lightly wince when no one was looking her way. "If I sit here long enough, I'll end up talking myself out of it instead of doing what I started the day saying what I was going to do."

"Have fun." Seraphina snorted happily folding pamphlets, as she imagined how awkward it would be for Elena of all people, to just walk up to Stefan and ask for sex.

Hearing her snort, the wheels in Elena's head quickly started turning, as she thought using Seraphina would be her best way into Stefan's pants.

"Sera, come with me." She suddenly said as she turned Seraphina's chair towards her, shocking her as she just looked at her wide eyes with a pamphlet in her hands.

"The fuck, why me?" Seraphina asked her eyebrows coming together in confusion, as she dropped her hands into her lap.

"Come with me just in case." Elena practically begged, if he asked why they were there she could just say Sophie dragged her there.

"In case of what," Seraphina asked letting out a small chuckle, before rolling her eyes, standing up, and grabbing her things. "you know what fuck it, I'd love to see you stumble over your words and ask for sex."

∴ ════ ∴ ❈ ∴ ════ ∴

"Stefan?" Elena asked loudly as she slowly walked into the Salvatore house, leaving a wide-eyed Seraphina at the entrance. "Stefan?"

"You know you're not just supposed to walk into." Seraphina said loudly as she watched Elena walk into the house, but stopped talking when she saw the girl was ignoring her.

"okay." She muttered under her breath as she followed Elena into the house, glancing around at the furniture.

'Vintage.' She thought to herself nodding as she noticed all the old paintings and furniture around the room.

It was as she glanced around, she heard the sound of something lightly freaking that made her turn around to the now wide-open door.

"Hey," she whispered as she grabbed Elena's shoulder, turning her around to face the door. "wasn't that like almost closed."

Elena only yanked her shoulder away from her, sucking her teeth and rolling her eyes at how easily Seraphina had gotten scared.

"Scaredy cat." She muttered before she started walking closer to the door, but as soon as she got close to it.

A black crow flew into the house, almost slamming against Elena's face, -un- fortunately the girl ducked causing the crow to head over to Seraphina.

It only flew by the girl instead, causing her to turn around and immediately lock eyes with the older Salvatore.

Seeing him her eyes widened as she jumped back a bit, before squinting and looking at him in confusion/relief.

"Damon, what are you doing here?" She asked as she let go of the breath she was holding, this whole ordeal had honestly scared her a bit.

"Shortcake," he said throwing on his usual smirk as he moved closer to her, stopping just in front of her. "shouldn't I be asking the questions since I live here?"

"You liv-" She paused her head lifting in realization on why she had thought he was familiar every time they met. "you're related to Stefan?"

"Yeah, I'm surprised Stefan hasn't told you yet," He answered simply as he threw his arm over her shoulder, pulling her into his side. "I mean, he's said so many things about you."

"Oh yeah, I am his best friend after all." Seraphina said proudly as she wrapped her arm around his waist, he's Stefan's brother how dangerous could he be?

Her proud attitude quickly gained a chuckle from him, before he managed to dip his nose closer to her allowing himself to smell the blood flowing through her.

He was completely entranced by it, feeling his face start to shift into his vampiric form, Damon quickly tried to bring himself back.

By acknowledging the other person in the room with them.

"And who have you brought with you." He said as his eyes locked with Elena, no shock in his eyes as she looked at her.

Even down to the last atom, they looked the same, there was no difference between her and the woman he had loved for over a century.

"Sorry for barging in the door was," Elena said lowly as she took a step closer to them before she glanced back at the door. "open."

But to both her and Seraphina's surprise, the door was completely shut.

"You must be Elena, I'm Damon." Damon said as he walked closer to Elena, Seraphina still tucked under his arm.