Blixverse- The Royal AU

Notice- The Row mentioned in this chapter isn't the same as the Row mentioned in the other books/oneshots. Also, this is a royal AU of Blixverse

~
Blix yawned, stretching their arms. They had a huge load of papers to sign and go over, some important and some that they couldn't comprehend why it was mandated to her. But they were almost done for the day, and then they'd go get something to eat and possibly rest. The castles were quite large and usually empty, as the queen denied getting married in fear of losing her power. And besides, they didn't have much time to go and seek love, especially with a status as high as theirs. The chances of someone faking their love to become of royalty was high and much more likely than having someone love them genuinely. There were times that they did think of loving someone, sharing moments, both happy and sad, knowing they'd get to have someone to go to to talk to, even about the littlest things. But that would be a matter for what the future holds.

As mentioned, the Castle was kept nearly empty, though that didn't mean it wasn't loud. Blix had three children, though only two were around the house consistently. Lura, the oldest and their first daughter, and Shizzle, the middle and only son. The queen had a sister, but wasn't seen as one to Blix. After betraying the kingdom Zalgo, Blix's non-biological father, gave to them, they were exiled. What they were doing was none of their business now. They weren't liked much in the kingdom anyways, their work was far too sloppy for royalty.

One thing that Blix made sure of was that they weren't weak. No kid of theirs would be weak. Sure, they weren't related by blood, but they were still Blix's kids. And that meant that they needed to be safe at all times. So the mother put them both through sword fighting lessons. And Because Lura was a girl, Blix had hired a mercenary to protect them. They were at once a demon that mysteriously popped into the kingdom, but Blix saw his potential and made him a mercenary and not imprison him. Hiring Eyeless Jack, the name of the demon, had also taken a toll on Lura's mental health for the better. Shizzle had also come to like the demon, enjoying pulling pranks on him from time to time. Though not as much as Lura did. Lura seemed to be more infatuated by him, but that was a talk for another day.

~
His head was slammed against the floor, hands getting cuffed behind his back. Of course he had to get arrested now. All because Toby got mad and threw an apple at an officer. How infuriating.

"Lets get these fuckers to the community Jail and have them slaughtered in front of the townspeople." The policemen cackled. Tim huffed. They knew they wouldn't be killed for such a small crime, he'd known the rules since he was young. What he did know, though, was that he'd likely be sentenced to a beating in public due to not being able to pay the fine. It was unfortunate, but he'd been stealing along with Toby and Brian since he was the prime age of 16.

The Drive to the community jail was annoying to Brian. The Authorities talked far too loud for his taste, and he was in this uncomfortable position that felt like his arm was going to pop off.

He didn't blame Toby for what had happened. It seemed pointless. Plus, he knew that Toby was Bipolar, and it was an unfair advantage on him. And for the most part, Toby was bearable and fun to be around. He lifted Both Brians and Tims moods whenever a problem faced them.

"We're here ya crooks. Time for ya bunch to go to jail."

"Yeah yuh-yeah you said that twenty times already, we get it." Toby said with an attitude.

"Watch ya mouth ya crook, or do you want your punishment to be even worse?" Toby shut his mouth after that. Not that his words affected him anyways. He couldn't feel pain, but Brian and Tim can. And as much as he might deny it, Toby did care for them. The two, especially Masky, held a parental role on him. They were the closest thing he had to a family. The only one who accepted him despite his mental problems, and for that he thanked them with much gratitude.