sleepover

💀: smutish + angst ( idk depends how I'm feeling babes )
____________________________________________

Jay had just got in class a bit late from yesterday's tournament .

As soon as he walked in he was jumped on by Shelly , it was a normal occurrence to see the two openly flirt with each other , well at least that's what there classmates thought .

Jay tried to pry Shelly off him but she wouldn't move she was like a leech we'll that's what Jay had thought .

As soon as shelly got off him and sat in the seat next to jay he noticed that there was a seat next to minu .

He decided to sit there n have a break from Shelly's clingyness .

" What happened to your gf ? " Minu said in a sarcastic voice , he was a bit tired but still in a the mood to tease Jay .

He raised his head and looked at him straight in the eyes .

" She's not my girlfriend. " Jay was low-key annoyed by it because everyone always had assumed that they were dating since that stunt Shelly pulled on the first day .

"  Well I wouldn't want to be your gf either if you acted like that " something clicked in Jay and it had hurt a bit .

Jay knew that minu had a crush on mia but for some reason the little hope he had that minu might be into him was so overwhelming .

Everything that minu said made him fall more head over hells but he wouldn't let it show because he knew that minu wasn't interested in boys at all , he did say something about kissing a boy but he said it felt disgusting n repulsive .

Since then Jay made an oath to not tell him about his love for him .

But who knew that oath would be broken this night .

Jay decided to ignore the comment minu
Made about him , he wanted to sleep more .

He woke up by minu breathing in his ear , he shivered a bit at the touch and it made him tremble a bit n his cheeks became  rosey , minu had noticed this and didn't want to tease him Infront of the others , he would do it in private tho .

We should have a sleepover at Jay's house . " Minu had just put it up so easily that Jay ain't even have a say in it .

" What no- " " YES WE SHOULD ALL DO THAT !!! " Jay couldn't even talk or speak about it so he just let them do what they wanted .

Since they had no tournaments or practice today , the picked tonight to be the best .

Jay had picked out some shorts that had covers his but hardly .

He wanted to wear something else but most of his clothes were dirty .

His shirt was a bit tight and his pecs we're a bit big so they squeezed together .

Since the shirt was tight he had his nips pop up at the touch which made him horny a bit but he brushed it off because he didn't want to have one of them dreams again .

He was cooking a meal for them since he was bored n wanted to do something for his first friends .

He didn't even notice when his little brother opened the door for someone .

Jay felt arms around his waist and tried to get out of them by squirming , the arms tightened from the movement and Jay wondered which friend he would kill tonight .

He felt a bit breath on his ears n recognized it as minu , his cheeks flushed and he squeezed his eyes tight waiting for the cold air to come again .

He didn't , he opened his eyes to be faced with minus eyes .

They stared at each other and it was low-key uncomfortable so Jay texted the group when they were coming , but they  told him that they had jobs to do so it was just him n minu which was wierd since they we're rarely alone since the timed he lived with them .

Jay decided to have a movie night and minu had picked the movie , it was euphoria which supprised Jay since he didn't seem like that type of guy .

They were on his bed watching on an ipad since Jay's tv didn't work like he wanted it too .

Minu grazed his leg which made him twitch a bit , he shakes it off until minu paused the 
Show .

" Wanna play t or d ? " Jay was slightly reluctant and wanted to sleep , but ofc he had said yes .

Which made a turn in his relationship

" Okay t or d ? " "Ummm truth ? " " Pussy " he sighed n decided to do dare to show off . " I dare you to strip " that sentence surprised Jay because he hadn't been expecting it , but to prove he wasn't a loser he started taking it things off one at a time a bit slow .

First was his shirt which made his chest bounce a little , then his socks , then his shorts which made him felt exposed and the air made him tremble a bit .

Minu pulled him closer a bit and just stared , it made Jay feel a bit insecure .

Then minu started to kiss at his skin and mumble praises such as : " beautiful , perfect , a god and etc " it made Jay feel wierd in side but he wanted to save the feeling for when he was in an actual relationship .

He pushed him away a bit ...

Minu grabbed his hand and placed them on his " what ? " He looked at Jay with those eyes that could just get everything they wanted without thinking.

" I want to save it for my first bf.. "

" Then I could be your first bf ..."

That sentence made Jay's heart stop to question if life was real .

It was so unnatural for minu to ask that question .

He hadn't shown any signs of interest in him.

" Why.." he couldn't have know where this had started .

Minu was obviously crazy in love with Mia.

" Well yk I thought u like girls with blonde hairs n big boobs yk .." minu was shaking a bit while telling this which Jay found cute.

As soon as he said the words ' I love you ' Jay would pounce on him.

" I'm sorry , I've wanted to tell you for some months but u and Shelly seem to get along so well I thought she was for you ya know .... I'm getting side attracted , all I got to say is I love you

There it was ... The words that made him break down and cry .

" I love you too..." Jay was slobbing and crying , his nose had snot in it , he was a pretty cryer usually but this time he wanted to just let it all out .

They cuddled the whole night wrapped around each other , whispering sweet nothings to each other .

The end <3
1138 words