6: Judgement

"HUH!! HOLD UP!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!" Fritz screams from the top of his lungs flying through the air.

"Is it that strong!? It wears all that clothes, but Death is just bones no? How can it just throw me like that? Throwing 135 pounds around like a pebble." He thinks as he spirals towards the yellow light in the sky.

Getting closer, the pillar keeps getting bigger. With that, so do the little white lines in it.

On the ground, a girl looks up to see a man flying in the air. "Mama, Mama, look look, it's a flying man!"

"That's nice hon."

"Mama, really, look look!!"

"Alright, fine." The woman said, looking up to see nothing. "It was just a bird, sweetie."

"No, no, he disappeared."

At the time the woman looked, Fritz flew right into the pillar of light.

***

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  OOOFF!!!" Fritz slams into the ground right on his face. "Ow, that hurt."

He pushed himself up and looked around. It was a plain field with a white sky and ground, with a yellow fog and mist surrounding the area.

"Hello! Is anyone there!? Fuck I'm alone. What now?"

"I am here my child."

"AH!! WHO ARE YOU!?!?" Fritz screams and falls down.

"Are you ok child?" A man asks looking down at Fritz. He was a handsome young man with hair reaching his shoulders.

"Um, yeah. I'm fine. Who are you?" Fritz says picking his nose.

"I am an Angel."

"An Angel? Like, God's little helpers?"

"You can call me that if it helps you understand."

"Alright, so, what is this place? I know the name, but, what do I do?" Fritz asks still looking around.

"This is Judgement like you know. Here is where you will receive Grace. Just a description on it, Grace is a special ability given to Reapers." The Angel states in a soft voice. "You are a Reaper now, so this is your time to receive Grace."

"I see, so, will this like, take too long?"

"It varies on the person. You have a very strong soul, so it should not take too long." The Angel says giving Fritz a smile.

"Ok, well, let's get started. Oh, what is your name?"

"I am the Archangel Raphael, the Healing Angel."

"That sounds famili- wait wait wait, so, you're telling me that Catholics were right!?!?"

"Well, no, not exactly, but none of the religions in your world are fully correct." Raphael says looking down.

"That actually makes a lot of sense though. They're a bit messed up."

"No one is perfect Friedrich. You did not believe in God yourself. You still have trouble believing that you met Satan."

"Heh, I guess you have a point there. Anyways, let's get this started!" Fritz says cracking his neck.

***

"De- Um, Lord Death, how long will this take? I hate being up here." Liz says still holding the needle on the Empire State Building. "It's been an hour already!"

"Just be patient. Grace isn't given quickly. There are trials that he must pass before he can leave Judgement."

"OK, BUT AT LEAST PUT US ON THE GROUND!!!"