𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒂𝒚𝒔

𝒂.   𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗋 𝗌𝖺𝗒𝗌
╰  𝗑.  ────  #𝟭

hi!  it's author fuzski.

first, i'd like to say thank you for the views, and followers. it's not also just about me thanking for the views just because "hey, views. they're nice.", but because when i had made this book; i was so annoyed by the constant faceclaims common in faceclaim books. even more annoying that barely black faceclaims were in fc books, and what got on my nerves that whenever there were black faceclaims, it always had to be zendaya or amanda... weird thing is that they're literally biracial.

as someone who is black, i've yearned for more black characters (especially queer black ppl or black women) that weren't the sidekick or minor character for so long. i'm so sick of black characters being the damn sidekick, or mostly being praised (or "acceptable") when they're stereotypes in damn media. you'll see the constant view of black women apparently being unattractive everywhere, you'll see people arguing over black people seeing themselves in characters that aren't black stereotypes, you'll see most black characters in fanfiction being sidekicks or being ignored, you'll see the microaggressions in fandoms that you had once wanted comfort from...

or, maybe you don't see this. but i see this, and there's plenty of other black fanfiction lovers who have noticed all of the things i've said above.

i really hoped i've possibly helped some people with their faceclaims! i'm desperately hoping that there's at least a popular book listing black faceclaims so then more black faceclaims can be more spread out. honestly, i'm so tired from the lack of black characters- especially the lack of main character black characters 🙄

hahaahahahaha, anyway-- honestly, i haven't written a full damn chapter of a fanfiction for a long time now. i've barely even made fanfiction... and even more-so of fanfiction with black faceclaims because i haven't written fanfiction with any faceclaims. like, seriously. for a long. time. its getting annoying, but an explanation is that i'm more focused on cartoon/anime fandoms right now hahah, and its not really the norm to use real life faceclaims for cartoon/anime fanfiction... i mean, it does happen rarely, but still.

//// PRESENT ME

i've finally written some shit (a single oneshot) and im kinda proud. no this isn't rlly a promotion thing, im just rlly proud ive finally written in such times that still continue to be depressive. though the shit i've written isn't really for series with an irl cast. depression is a real bitch when it comes to thoughts and motivation fr. but im seriously trynna level up a little bit in life when it comes to my creativity and art.

and despite my cartoon/anime fixations, i seriously won't even mind making a fanfiction with an irl cast. im so up for experimenting right now with me and my writing since i haven't written in like... literally months that almost equal to a full year. i love fanfiction and writing in general, i love many forms of art and i just can't let fanfiction and writing slip through my fingers so easily.

i'm stubborn. but also kinda determined. 

i've been in many fandoms,, and if anyone want me to choose a media to write fanfiction about,, then go ahead. i may not be in fandoms of some (cough, most) of the media i'm listing, but either way, these medias are at least familiar in some form and i've even been apart of the fanbase for some of the medias.

IT (2017 & 2019), squid games, the goldfinch, the turning, shazam i've been in the fandom of these medias at some point and is very very familiar with what happens in the media and the dynamics of characters)
i may write: anne with an e, i am not okay with this,  stranger things. i know major plots/story lines or even some minor ones but have not have experience watching these media or watched detailed youtube videos on it. except AWAE. AWAE is in this list since ive never finished it and forgot a bunch of it. i've actually been in the AWAE fandom before.)

the theme here is that most of the media contains actors and/or actresses from IT (except Squid games and AWAE) lol

that's it. yeah i rlly hope y'all have a GOODDDDD summerrrrr!!! summer can be pretty nice. i don't rlly like fainting bc of the constant heat tho but yeah <3. and yes if you're asking im still gonna post more faceclaims... 

unfortunately a lot of the black/biracial people that'd be great for faceclaims don't have too many gifs or don't even HAVE gifs. i had so many complications with the last chapter bc she didn't have any gifs,, except some but the person specifically said not to use it so yeah... i had to make the gif of her and had complications.

i'll have to plan to make more gifs soon which kinda burns me out. i rlly don't wanna give up on this book tho.

also, how it going when it comes to faceclaims in fanfiction? has there been a slight rise of black faceclaims or nah? i'd assume not, sadly, especially since ive looked up tags of some of old shows ive watched and the new books did not have any black faceclaims.

sadly the cartoon fandoms can be just as ignorant as irl shows' fandoms. man when is the diversity and racism ever gonna die down in fandoms, like dam i just wanna have an enemies to lovers arc and then chill in a cottage with my boo and seven cats without the author forcing me to be white or non-black.

anyway byeeee :)