𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝑶𝑵𝑬

Althea sat in the bleachers as she watched the boys practice, and fail, horribly

Althea sat in the bleachers as she watched the boys practice, and fail, horribly. Alexander and Connor practically forced the brunette to be at their practice, to which she had grumbled and argued with them on the way to the car. She never liked coming to their practice, because whenever she does, there's an ball hurdling towards her.

"-Coach bizone taught us something. It only took three seasons." One of the Boy's teammates said, Paulie sat on the bench with the two teammates laughing at the coach's errand runner.

"All right." Coach said, looking at his errand runner and three football players. "That's enough. That's enough. Take a lap."

Mitch looked at him, panting as if he'd actually did just run a lap. "Who, me?" Althea shook her head, laughing a little bit as she looked at her mom who was eating an bag of pretzels.

Altheas eyes widened, she was so hungry, the boys didn't even let her eat her pizza slice before they dragged her out the door. "Ooh, can I have some mom?"

Breanna looked at her daughter, her eyebrows raising slightly. "What, no. Should've ate at home."

"What? Mom." She said, dragging out the 'm'. Breanna shook her head and gave her the bag.

"Only some, now stop distracting me. I'm trying to look for something."

"You mean someone." Althea rolled her eyes, looking at coach Lambert.

Breanna looked at Althea, grabbing the pretzel bag as her daughter popped one in her mouth. "Shush."

The young brunette laughed, before looking back at the field to look for her brother and best friend.

"Alright, warriors." Coach lambert said, walking up to his team players to which were in a circle huddling around each other. Some knelt on one knee, others just sat criss cross . "Uh. . . It was a good practice, right?" He pointed at one of the boys in a blue shirt, who was smiling greatly at him. "Marcos, way to hustle. The rest of you, um. . ." He walked all the way to the other side, stopping at they were all facing him. She could see Alexander roll his eyes, Connor just stared at Coach Lambert as he continued talking to the team. "Yeah, you know. Remember, game is tomorrow at two o'clock."

"Wait." One of the boys asked, he was an short boy with curly hair. "Two? I thought it was four."

Connor tilted his head. "Come on. It was four last week 'cause it was an away game. Tomorrow at two because we're playing at home." He said, Alexander nodded.

"Mhm." Came from the boy, looking at his knuckles, they looked slightly red due to him punching the ground when he didn't make a touch down.

"Wait, who did we lose to last week." Another boy asked.