My Oc drawing 3

Here is another oc made by me, I don't have a lot to say in the beginning but here you go.

Story:Spike is a stone turtle, a species of turtle in skylands that can be able to turn or morph into any rock in the universe, even lava rock, and magma

Story:
Spike is a stone turtle, a species of turtle in skylands that can be able to turn or morph into any rock in the universe, even lava rock, and magma. Spike was separated from his species a very very very long time ago, no one knows why or how, for even he doesn't know. All he knew was that he was assigned to protect a bridge and kill anyone who tries to go past him or the bridge. One day however the light riders, Avalance, Dracuelf, and Firefly were sent on a mission that involved the bridge that Spike was defending. The light riders tried to ask him nicely to move but he stood motionless and silent. Then Dracuelf went past him and that's when things started to kick into high gear. Spike, Avalance and Dracuelf started fighting all around the bridge trying to go past it. Despite Spike being a turtle, he was very fast as he can run and turn himself into a spiked rock ball after going into his shell, and he is extremely strong as he is able to life an entire boulder a thousand times his size and throw it at the two light riders.

While the two light riders were fighting the stone turtle, Firefly flew past the bridge and came back with an ancient artifact. Once Spike realized he failed his one and only task, he was left with shame and guilt as he obviously can't protect one small bridge. Despite their huge fight, Avalance decided to recruit him to the light riders, saying his strength can work perfectly for the team. Spike agreed to this offer and on that day has been a loyal guard and protector of the light riders. He has even commented that his new job was a lot better than protecting one bridge.

Catchphrase: rock and roll

Personality: speaks with a Russian accent, loyal, tough, and very stubborn

Secrets: loved to hide in stone walls to scare the light riders when they walk by him
———————————————————————————
I hope you like my oc and make sure to leave a comment and show this to your friends if they love skylanders, and I'll see you all soon. Bye bye.