4.

i woke up in my bed. i was wearing my jeans and top.
what happened? i remembered i was at pete couch and felt asleep. this was the last thing i could remember.

i get up and dressed in a skirt with a blouse.

i looked at the clock, it says 11 am. ami is probably at work already. after it was actually a funny time with pete yesterday, i decided to look if he was still at home.

i walked in his apartment and saw kells laying on his stomach on the couch, seems like he is still sleeping.

i tried to walk quietly past him to petes bedroom, but he isnt in there.
i walked back to the door out.

"pete is at work" i heard kells mumbling.
"alright thank you" i left and went into the kitchen upstairs.

i made me some coffee, sat down and put cereals in my bowl.
then kells walked in the kitchen. he is looking around, without saying a word.

"what are you looking for?" i asked.
"shit you scared me, i haven't see you" he said, placing his hand on his chest "i am looking for milk, pete doesn't have some and i wanted to eat something".
"you can take the milk out of the fridge" i offer him.

he nod took the milk and wanted to left the kitchen.

"wait kells right? you can eat here with me if you want" i spoke up.

it was boring alone and he is staying longer here, so why not.

he looked at me "yeah okay, sure".

i stood up, gave him a cereal bowl and he sat next to me.

"you slept good?" he asked.
"yeah kinda, i cant remember how i went to bed" i laughed.
"you didnt went to bed" he laughed.
"huh?" i was confused.
"you felt asleep on the couch. i carried you to bed. with you and pete on the couch i hadn't no place".
i felt how i blushed "oh thank you,  i guess. you cold have wake me up".
"nah it okay. you slept so calm".
not knowing what to say, i smiled at him.

then we ate in silence. it was not really uncomfortable but it was kinda weird, i didnt know him, he brought me to bed and now we ate together.

"how long do you know pete?" i asked.
"we first met 2018 and this year again".

i think he wasnt really interested in a conversation with me "ah cool" i answered. i didnt wanted to annoy him.

he finished his cereals and stood up.
"i put the bowl away when i am finish. its okay just let it at the table" i said.
he thanked me and left.

this dude is weird.

i cleaned the kitchen and decided to clean the house a bit since i have a lot of time. 
i turned music on. i chose young thug. while i did the hoovering, i jumped around and sang along.

Ami texted me, that she goes out with friends after work. means she will be back late.

super i was alone and it was incredible boring.

i took my laptop and sat down at the the dinner table.  after cleaning i had nothing to do, so i decide to learn for my studies. i looked in the material we already got for the next semester.

the time flew away. suddenly i heard petes and kells voice behind me.

"whats up Caro?" pete asked.
"nothing. since when are you back. i havent seen you coming through the door?" i asked confused.
"i used the back door" he said, leaning his arms on the table next to my laptop, watching what i am doing.
"serious? you have holidays and you are learning?" he asked.
"yeah i had nothing to do" i shrug with my shoulders.
"it 8 p.m. what did you do today?" pete asked.
"What its already 8? shit. i cleaned the house a bit and started to learn after it".
"nothing more?" pete asked in disbelieve.
"noo, i think i learned for hours" i said in shock.

pete turned to kells. "look i told you she is an angel". they laughed.
"whatever you come with us now" pete said and closed my laptop.

i told them i would follow them in a few minutes.
they nod and went back downstairs.

after packing my studies stuff together, i went down.
in front of the door to pete living room i could hear them speaking.

"caro is so boring sometimes. she never was up for the most stupid shit but now she is super reserved" i heard pete saying.
"im sure she can be naughty" kells chuckled.
"no, for real, she is an angle. but she could use some fun tho. sometimes i think she had to grew up to fast" petes voice getting more serious and with a touch of concern.

that was too much. i decided to walk in before pete said more about my private life.

"Caro get ready we go to a small house party" pete spoke up.
"i am ready" i said.

kells started laughing. what was wrong?
pete just nod and we left for the party.

there were around 30 people in a very small apartment.
we went directly to the kitchen and took a beer. pete introduced me to a few people.

i met some people from the last party again. we talked and decided play with some people bier pong. it turns out.. i drank a lot. maybe drinking games are not my talent.
okay, okay but i would say i am okay in drinking at least.

pete and kells stood on the opposite of the room and i had the feeling that kells often looked in my direction.

suddenly the host turned the music off. he shout, we all should go.
his girlfriend was coming over and they had beef.

i made my way to pete and kells and we walked back home.

"its still very early, thats the plan now?" kells asked.
"we do party at my living room" pete answered with a little devil smile.
kells agreed and my stupid tipsy ass of cause too.

we ended up in his basement. sitting on the couch and listening to music.

"i could need a tequila" pete spoke up.
"i go to the kitchen. limes are in your fridge?" i turned to pete.
pete nod and i walked into the kitchen.

i took 3 shot glasses, the tequila bottle and placed it next to me.
i stood at the kitchenette to cut the lime. i heard someone coming in the kitchen, i was standing with the back to the room, so i couldn't see if its pete or kells.

i looked quick over my shoulder, it was kells.
he walked behind me, very close. placed one hand on my hip and opened the closet above my head with the other hand. I winced briefly under his touch. I could feel his body on mine again and could hear his breath. he took out two beers and laughed softly.

"you want a beer too?" he spoke low.
"uhm yes please" i spoke softly.

he placed the two beer next to us on the kitchenette. he took an other small step forward so that our bodies were even closer together, if its even possible.

he got another beer out. took his hand off my waist, then took the other beers and left the kitchen without an other word.

i was confused, what was that. it happened the second time now and we haven't really talked to each other yet.  Damn i need to stop using this corner of the kitchenette.

i went back to the living room with the tequila. we took a shot. kells opened me my beer.

"lets play truth or dare" pete said.
"pete serious? we're not in school anymore" i laughed.
"you just to prude" he laughed.
"i am not" i dissented.

we ended up watching a movie and played if i was you.
it was funny, i had to get more limes out of the kitchen but the ground was lava. kells smoked three joins at once and pete drank Tequila out of kells belly button. dont ask why, first of i should drank out of pete belly button, but i said no and whoever pete did it with kells instead.

to some things I said no, everything that had to with taking off my clothes,  kisses, dancing and other stuff. i knew i was boring but pete was still my best friend's brother and something like a brother to me and I didn't know kells.

maybe I had become prudish over the years...