~ 6 ~

~ flashback ~

"Bruno! Wanna hang out after lunch?" Addi said to her best friend, smiling big.

"I don't know if my mama would allow that..." he replied sadly.

Addi sighed, sitting next to her best friend, leaning her head on his shoulder. Bruno's cheeks turned a light shade of red as he leaned his head on hers. 

"What are you two doing!?" A familiar voice yelled from behind them.

"Oh, hi Alma..." Addi spoke softly, standing up.

"You two... Stop. I don't know what you two think you are doing, but it's done. Bruno, get inside your tower. I don't want to see you two together. Ever."

Bruno stood up, looking longingly at the girl he called his best friend. He walked back to the house with his head hanging low. Small sniffles could be heard from the 15-year-old boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

knock knock

"Who is it?"

"Jorge"

Addi giggled, walking to her door to reveal an older Bruno. Every night, he snuck into her room just to hang out with her. They were 22 years old and unknowingly, the two were in love.

"I, uh, brought you something!" He said with a big grin.

"Oh? You didn't  have to you know-"

"I know, I just... uh... HERE" He blurted out, his face red as he held out a small gift box.

Addi giggled, opening the box.

"A tulip? You remembered?"

"How could I forget? They've always been your favorite-" He exclaimed, getting cut off by Addi hugging him.

The two giggled, staying in the embrace for a few minutes.

The pair laid on her bed, cuddling like they did every night. That is until a certain someone walked in.

"Bruno Madrigal, get out." An angry Alma yelled to her son.

"But mama-"

"No buts. Out."

He hung his head low, walking out. Little did he know, that was the last time he'd talk face to face with Addi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n

hai

ch.7 will be out soon :)

-Venus