Control?

Rachel's POV
Rachel: Freya!?

I run in the living room and when they see the blood they run towards me. Freya cups my face.

Freya: OK, I have good news. As a vampire you heal extremely fast so there are chances to fight your powers and not die.

Kol:At least the broken light bulb is gone.

I look at him angry and with a move of my hand I snap his neck.

Rachel: He's lucky that he's a vampire.

Freya: Come on, let's go. We have to continue your lessons.

********************************

I walk in the forest. I suddenly hear something behind me and I turn around to face it but there's nothing. I start running fast. I'm not using my vamp speed cause I like running like a normal person. Suddenly someone grabs me and puts me against a tree.

Damien: Why you keep running so slow? Oh and, I caught you. Again.

Rachel: Because I don't want to run like a vampire, and I let you catch me. I want to encourage you.

Damien: Oh really?

I nod smiling. He smiles too and I put my hands around his neck. Then I kiss him.

Rachel: Now, I'm sorry but I have a lesson with Freya.

Damien: But I won't let you go.

I try to push him so I can leave but I can't move him.

Damien : You know, you have to start using and your vampire powers. As a vampire you are very strong but you keep hiding it.

Rachel: My vampire powers are still uncontrollable. I can hit you very hard. I think you remember what happened the other day when I used my vamp speed.

Damien: Of course I remember. You think I can forget it? You started running so fast, that you weren't able to stop so you ended up in the lake with a tail instead of feet.

Rachel: Exactly. Now let me go.

Damien: No. If you want to leave, use your strength

Rachel : Come on. Don't make me do that.

Damien:Do it.

Rachel: No

Damien: Do it.

Rachel : No!

Damien: Rachel, do it.

I look at him angry and then I smile. I kiss him again and slowly push him backwards. Then I let him go.

Rachel:Now I'm free.

Damien : You are a trickster.

Rachel: Like a fox

I smile and I tilt my head to the right.

Damien: You believe I won't catch you again?

Rachel : Well you won't,... In water.

I start running again towards the lake, Damien follows, and when I arrive I jump in the water. I turn into a mermaid and from inside the water i see Damien jumping in. I get in the surface and Damien looks at me smiling. I get in the water again and so does he. I look at him smiling.

I swim towards him and grab his hand

I swim towards him and grab his hand. We start swimming together until we get out and with my powers I dry myself. While we walk in the forest my phone rings.

Rachel: Hello?

Freya: Rachel where are you? I've been waiting for you for 15 minutes.

Rachel: I'm sorry Freya but there's traffic.

Damien looks at me with a questioning look. I put my finger on my mouth telling him not to speak.

Freya : Fine. But hurry. You may think that you have control of your powers but we have to be cautious.

Rachel : Fine.. I'm on my way. I'm leaving Bayou right now.

Freya: You're in Bay-?

I hang up.

Rachel: Now I really have to. Or she's gonna kill me

Damien: Alright. But they have to let you one day to enjoy your life. You've been practicing three weeks with 10 minute breaks. And you have learned how to control your powers. And let's not forget that I helped.

Rachel: Yeah, if it wasn't you I would still be stuck in the house trying to cast invisque.

Damien: Well, when you go home tell them that you need some time for yourself. It will help you.

Rachel: I know, but they all try to help me. They are worried and they don't want to lose me.

Damien : They really want you to stay alive huh?

Rachel : Don't you want me to stay alive?

He walks towards me and puts his hands around my waist.

Damien: Of course I want you to stay alive. If anything happened to you I would die.

Rachel : Aww, me too.

He leans to kiss me but I quickly get away from his grasp.

Rachel: Well Damien, I'll see you tomorrow.

He smiles, I smile back and I run to my car.