Reader x Moondrop

A/N: This was a request that interested me .. a lot.. warning! This has heavy smutt so if you feel uncomfortable by nsfw writing please read something else or skip this! Tysm <3 ~ (The reader is gender neutral btw to make it for everyone)

3rd POV

You lived with the animatronics in the pizzaplex, you had no where else to go- being a run away wasn't easy as you thought.. but your little Sunshine made everything so much easier.

"Y/N!!~" a high pitched voice would bellow, looking down from the stage area Sun would jump off from, you saw your little sunshine. You'd smile and your tired eyes would shine to his presence.

He'd attach himself to the metal bar that would make him fly around, he'd go up to you and would hug you tightly. "GOOD MORNING LITTLE STAR!" He'd yell out, Your face would be squished against his stomach considering the size difference between you two. "Sunny.. too loud.." your tired voice would squeak out from under him.

He'd let go of you and tilt his head nervously "OH?- oh.. sorry little star! How's your morning?" He'd smile at you and sit criss crossed as you re collected yourself after the hug. You'd rub your eyes and blink a bit to wake up, "great now that I'm with you.." You'd softly speak and flop over to his lap. His face would flush and He'd freeze in embarrassment. He was more sensitive to physical affection, he was shy and new to it but wasn't afraid to try new things out.

Sun would pick you gently and lead you to the room behind the small stage where the others set up a room for you seeing how close and comfortable you were with Sun. He'd put you down ever so slowly not wanting to hurt you due to his robot strength. Once laying you down he'd get on his knees and put his arms on the bed laying his head on his rested arms.

"Sunnyyy... it's time to wake up, I can't be in bed! I need to work.." You'd complain sitting up and He'd frown. In return for you getting shelter You'd work for the pizzaplex as a mechanic and help with any malfunctions and such like that. "My little star! You- BARELY!- slept! You were up - FIXING- the staff bots!" He nervously giggled at the end, his voice would pitch randomly. You found it cute when he tried to control them and keep his voice low, just for you.

After stretching your body out you'd carres his cheek and be leaned into your palm, "Oh Sunny.. what would I do without you.." you smiled warmly at him and his face would flush once again in redness.  He'd pick you up once again but you'd be sitting on his arm this time.

Once picking you back up, he'd lower himself down to ground floor and put you down slowly, "Good luck my LITTLE- star! I'll miss you!" He'd happily tell you and would crouch to rub his nose against yours then hug you warmly. You'd giggle at his efforts to be physical, but of course he'd get embarrassed again. You'd pat his head, "I'll see you soon Dear." You'd swoon him and walk off going to clock in.

<Time skip>

Yawning you'd be stretching out after fixing some lose wires in Chica, "You have to fix those eating habits girl!" You joked with Chica as she whined and moped a bit, "Well, off you go- try not eating random trash. I won't always be here to fix you!" You said that despite knowing you will be here, being homeless and all.

Returning back to the place you call home, the lights would be off in the daycare. You'd look around and turn on your flashlight, "Jee.. darkness is so hard to get used to when your in a place with Neon lights everywhere.." you commented as you fixed your ruffled up uniform and threw your flashlight down the ballpit. You yourself then going down it and looking for the flashlight, "where did it go.. I should just keep it on me dang it.."

Feeling a looming figure above you, You'd look up and see your 'dear'. "Looking for this.. little star?..." a raspy voice would suddenly speak and would shake your flashlight at you. Shocked, you'd look around a bit and then make eye contact with the being. "Give it back Moon.." You'd squint at him knowing he likes to pull tricks.