1

I open up a letter from Clara, it was a wedding invitation. I'm glad that William and Clara are finally giving marrige a chance. The wedding was TOMORROW dang mail company probably sent this late.

I had also been asked to be the maid of honor, and of course I will be. I grab my phone and text her just clarifying that I will be the maid of honor.

I should go to see Clara to find the dress she wants me to wear. I hop into my car and drive to her and Williams place.

Later

I knock on the front door, William answers he has messy brown hair and a white button down shirt with a tie loosely on. "Hey y/n come in" he says with a smirk. As soon as I walk in I bend down to talk to Elizabeth "Hey girly your about 5 years old now huh, soon you'll be as old as me" I say giving her a squeeze, she laughs. I stand up and Clara rushes to me.

"Hey I have the dress upstairs" she drags me upstairs. "Hey you look panicked whats wrong" I ask "I'm pregnant and im going to announce it at the Wedding" she says I'm honestly shocked "3 kids how will you do it" I laugh "Yeah I don't know" she says.
I go back downstairs and talk to William for a bit "Your getting married it reminds me how alone I am" I admit "You'll find somebody or not, if you don't your always welcome here" he gives me another grin "Well thanks" I reply.

Michael walks towards me "Hey come with me" he starts dragging me to his room. He sits on his bed and begins saying "i would hate to admit it infront of mom but I think dad likes you" he says "What? Maybe your just thinking about wierd things" I say. I'm shocked that he would think that. "I'm 12 not stupid, plus there is countless journal entries about you and uncle Henry in his diary, but he seems to find a intrest in you" he says holding up a journal "Well I better put this back see ya auntie" he says before leaving his room.

I go downstairs still a bit shocked I would have never have thought that William had feelings for me in any way. But in a sense I kind of liked it I mean imagine being y/n Afton WAIT SNAP OUT OF THAT Y/N CLARA IS HIS BRIDE AND YOU WILL BE AT THE WEDDING AND BE SUPPORTIVE!.

Clara interrupted my thoughts "I was thinking since the wedding is tomorrow and your already here how about you stay the night" She says "Oh sure that's a good plan" I say "I'm going to get some fresh air" I say before going outside

I immediately run into William smoking "hey" I say "hello" he replies "why are you outside" he asks me "Fresh air" I say looking at the sky. William smashes his cigarette into the ash tray. "Well y/n I did request your favorite food tonight" he says looking at me "Really! How does Clara not know thats my favorite yet" I say with a smile "I just don't tell her" he chuckles. "Well let's go back in" he grabs my hand and leads me back in the house.

"Perfect timing dinners ready Clara says I take my hand away from Williams quickly and sit down next to Mike. I start eating my food. "Say Michael how did you do on your math test" Clara asks "Good I got a 97" He says "thats great Michael" Clara says and then looks over at William, William was on his phone and eating. She nudges him "hm" he lifts his head "Oh yeah, thats cool Mike" he says like he was barely paying attention. "William hun we have a guest over no electronics at the dinner table" She says a little bit stern "Yeah yeah" he shoves his phone in his pocket. I look over at William and he winks at me I immediately look away I hope Clara didn't see.

After Dinner

"Hey Mike can I stay in your room" I ask him, a smile grows on his face "obviously" he says leading to his room again. "You need to change go ask my mom for clothes" He says "Whatever" I say walking out of his room, Me and Mike act like siblings a lot. "Het Clara can I borrow som-" I stop my sentence in front of me was Clara in lingerie "IM SO SORRY" I cover my eyes "Oh um its okay let me guess pants?" She says and hands me some pants.

I walk out of that room being traumatized. I change and walk towards William who was just walking towards his bedroom where Clara would be. "Hey is Elizabeth asleep yet" I ask "yeah why" he asks "you'll find out" I walk away and continues walking he about get Clarussy. I feel a little something in me like jealousy that should be me right? If he likes me so much that writes about me he should be getting y/nussy WAIT STOP Y/N YOUR BEING A BAD PERSON AGAIN.

I walk into Michaels room "Can we stay up late" He asks me "yes and even if you couldn't we would have to" I say "OHHH" he says back he understood my reference. "Good think Liz is a heavy sleeper" he laughs. And right that we hear a moan. "Oh shit" Mike says "you can swear" I ask "yeah" he looks at me likes he's the coolest ever. He has a small TV in his room so he turns it on "I cant make it loud enough to drown out every moan" he says  "thats fine" I reply. Another moan after another.

13 mins later

"You think there done" he asks me "maybe" I say.

We go to sleep after that

_______________________________________

Hiii this is my new William Afton fanfic and uhhh idk im doing it because I love him