Ch 2 (Deaky meets his true love 🥰)

Roger is on his way to the cafe when he bumps into Freddie.

Freddie: Roger, darling! How have things been?!

Roger: Good, good Fred. Just spending a lot of time with my car. How have you been?

Freddie: Nothing much just going to work, honeymoons, bicycling, going to the zoo, painting, proposals and lazing.

Roger:... yeah sounds fun!
Freddie: yeah!

Roger and Freddie go into the cafe and get a table and some teas well they wait for Brian and John. Brian shows up first and then a few minutes later do does John.

John: So how are yous?
Everyone: Good yeah alright.

Freddie: So does everybody know what they're having?
John: shit. I forgot my wallet.
Freddie: that's ok I'll get you something.
John: thanks Fred.
Brian: I'll have sushi if there is any.
Roger: I'll have a ham sandwich

Brian is reading the news.

Brian: did you know that the Beatles turned kawaii but people still love them?!

Roger: uhhh no wtf why would I care about them?

Brian: sorry just thought you'd like to know!

Roger: WELL I DONT OKAY!

Brian: Something you want to tell us Roger?
Brian stares angrily and intensely.
Freddie rolls his eyes.

Freddie: John come on let's go and order lunch.

Freddie and John walk up to the counter and order lunch.
Freddie: hello I would like a sushi, a ham sandwich, a Victoria sponge and umm- John what did you say you wanted?
Freddie turns around and John is now against a glass cover with a twinkle in his eye.

Freddie: ....John
John: uhm I'll have uh toasted cheese please.

Freddie got the meals and they went and sat back down at the table.

When they got back rog and bri  had clearly been arguing. There was lots of tension in the air and John also clearly look thunder struck. It was quiet and awkward. They sat in silence while Freddie desperately tried to make conversation and so blatantly failed.

Eventually the meals came and just as they were about to start John picked up his toasted cheese 🧀 and ran out the cafe.
TBC.