The Move 1

"Good morning darling" Agnetha said and started to make her breakfast. "Morning sweetie."

Björn was reading a paper, and suddenly he started to laugh hard. Agnetha smiled because she loved when he was laughing. "What is it?"
"Read..." he gave the paper to Agnetha and she read. He just laughed while she was reading. "Oh my god..."

The paper had written about the fact that Agnetha slept on her stomach while Frida always slept on her back... She looked at the picture of her sleeping.
"When did they take this photo?!" she wondered. Björn gave her a teasing smile. "The morning two days ago... I like let the press in taking some photos. And they asked if they could take pictures of you, because you were so cute while sleeping. Which I agree you are..."
"But, what if I don't want that?"
Björn got quiet. "But it's okay..." she said.
"And you had your long nightgown..."
Agnetha laughed. "True! It would have been a bit wrong if I was in just underwear or in a T-shirt or something..." Björn laughed. "It's just sad that I didn't have the cover so they couldn't see my ass and comment it..."

Agnetha gave the paper to Björn again. "Oh, look! They let a little bit of the article be about the Waterloo album!"
"Good... Not just about my ass and mine and Frida's sleeping habits!" Björn laughed and she gave him a smile.

Suddenly the telephone rang and Björn stood up to answer.
"Hello, Björn Ulvaeus."
"Hi!"
"Oh, hi Frida! How is it?"
"Just good, and you?"
"Fine thanks."
"Can I talk to Aggie?"
"Off course.... Agnetha! It's for you."
"Is it Frida?"
"Yup."

"Hi!" Agnetha exclaimed when she took the telephone. "Hello!"
"So, what's up?"
"I just want to say that we will move out tomorrow!"
"What do you mean?"
"Benny and I! We will move out. We have bought an apartment in Gamla stan."
"Oh, that's was new. Why haven't you told us earlier?"
"We got the message today that we may buy it!"
"Gamla stan, fancy!"
"I know!"
"Bit isn't that very expensive?"
"Yeah... But just say as Benny do: 'We've got more money than we need', so. And it's a very cosy place!"
"That's true" Agnetha said with a slightly laughter. "It's a bit scary though that you say this now, because we have talked about moving out here too."
Frida laughed. "So when will you move?" Agnetha wondered.
"We gonna go there today with some stuff to begin with. And look another time so we don't change our minds!" They laughed.

(MANY hours later)

Frida parked the car and they got out. "God, the house is so cool!" she exclaimed and Benny gave her a smile and thought that she was so cute, as always. "You're right baby. I think this will be perfect for us." He kissed her soft lips and took her hand. They smiled and looked at each other as they were new loved. They still did it even if it they had been together for six years now.

"It's just a shame that it is 99 steps up to the apartment..." Benny sighed and felt the lactic acid in his legs. "Come on babe" Frida said and helped him. She took his hand and they went up together. Frida gave Benny strength in many different ways, and so did Benny to Frida.

"This is just lovely!" she sid as they entered the apartment. "Yeah..."
"Now it's just the marrige left!" Frida yelled as a joke and they started to laugh. "Oh, déjà vu!" Benny said because she did say exactly the same thing when they bought the house in Vallentuna.
"No, but seriously. We maybe should get married" she said quiet. Benny walked and stood in front of her, and laid his hand on her shoulders. Frida shuddered when she felt his hands against her skin. "You know what I think about that... WHAT if we can't make it, and divorce. I wouldn't handle to loose you."
"Yeah, I know..." she said. He kissed her passionately in a few seconds. "You must underatand that I love you that much anyway. You're my love, my life." She smiled.

They started to carry the few boxes from the car and up to the flat. "I think we need help with the rest later..." Frida said breathless. "Yeah..." Benny said even more breathless.

They went home to Björn and Agnetha, because Björn and Benny had a song to work on, Mamma Mia.