The Move 3

Frida was in the kitchen and unpacked the kitchen stuff. She heard how Benny had taken a break and played the piano. She loved it. It filled her with a sort of happiness that couldn't be described. But this time she didn't recognise the song. She went out the hall and then into the living room.

"What do you play honey?" she asked and wrapped her arms around his shoulders from behind. He let his hand rest on her arm. "A new song called Tropical Loveland."
"It's beautiful" she said and sat down next to Benny on the wide stool. "Good you like it! It's you who will sing it." He smiled and handed Frida a paper with the notes and lyrics. Benny started to play again, and Frida tried as good as possible to sing.

"Come to my loveland, wander along.
Beautiful gardens full of flowers and songs.
Come to the sunshine, beaches and sand.
Here's the two bluebirds, won't you come to my land? 

The grass is mellow and the sky is blue,
my paradise is waiting here for you.

Oooh, it's a tropical loveland. Oooh, I wanna share it with you. Life can be funny,
happy and sunny. Oooh, in my tropical loveland...."

"Wow, how can you read stuff like that?" Benny wondered and pointed at the note paper. "It's not that hard really. It's a mystery that you can't read it that good, you who are an amazing songwriter!"
Benny laughed. "Thank you love! No, I use to learn by ear."
"Yeah, I know that" Frida said and kissed his nose.
Benny gave her a gesture to sit down on his lap. She did off course, and Benny took her hand and started to bring them over the keys. It was a beautiful melody, and Frida just looked what he did with her hand and smiled mildly. The sound of the melody and Benny's touches made a sort of tranquility. She became tired and almost weak.

"Benny, you should know what you do to me" she said and turned around so they sat face to face. "What do I do?" he wondered with a smile. Frida laughed and understood what he meant. She sighed. "I don't know really! But you have done it to me since I saw you for the first time. It's something special with you that makes me... Like in harmony or something. I don't know!" Benny laughed and thought that she was so cute. He stroked a strand of hair away from her face and let his hand down and then to the back. They started to kiss gently, and then it became more intensive.
"May we take a break from the work?" Benny wondered with a breathless voice. "Yeah..." Frida groaned, and Benny lifted her up and took her to the bedroom where the new bed was ready.

Agnetha, Björn and Linda were in the new house to unpack the boxes which already were there. Not Linda though, she just had to come with them. They would move in two days.
"Björn, where is the box with ornaments for the living room?" Agnetha wondered as she got into the kitchen where Björn putted in plates and glasses in the cupboards. "Don't know. But it SHOULD be where the other boxes are." Agnetha laughed.
"Yes... But I can't find it there either."
Björn went towards her and laid his arms aroud her body, and she did the same to him. "I love you..." he said and smiled.
"I love you more.."
"Nope..."
"Yup..."
"Nope..."
"Yes, I do!" They laughed and then kissed each other.

Agnetha went into the living room again and realised that she hadn't seen Linda for quite many minutes. "Oh no... Linda!"
"What?" Björn wondered. "Nothing, it's just, Linda is gone. Again!!" He laughed. "You need to look after her better" he said.
"Like I do it worse than you?!"
"Okay, true..." 
Agnetha laughed and then started to look for Linda. But she couldn't find her. She went out to the porch, and there she was! "Your little brat..." she said, but with a voice filled with love and she didn't mean a word. Agnetha lifted her up.
"Hi, sweetie..." she almost whispered and hugged her tightly. Then she saw the quite small box with ornament. She looked at Linda and sighed. "What will you become?" she said and shook her head, but couldn't hide the big smile. Linda smiled back, and Agnetha's heart almost stopped beating of happiness. She loved Linda so much. "You're my everything..."
Agnetha took the box and they went back indoors.

Benny and Frida moved into their house as soon as they were done with the décor, and so did Björn, Agnetha and Linda. They really liked their new homes.

(Ended story)