button

It had been less than 24 hours since Karma found out about Rens's crush. Ren paced around the hallway where he normally meets the other virtuosos. Honestly, he's pretty freaked out about seeing them again, since well, you can't exactly trust Karma to keep his word.

"Sakakibara!" Ren turned to see Seo heading in his direction and returned the wave.

"Hey guys!" Araki shouted, and the couple turned to see the rest of the big five had arrived. A few minutes later no one one had mentioned anything. Surprisingly, it appeared Karma had kept his promise.

"so about the funding for the biology club,"  Koyama began when suddenly Ren's phone chimed. 

"Sorry," he said pulling out his phone and opening his texts

unknown: hey it's Karma

unknown: I had a friend hack your phone number

unknown: your first mission is to unbutton the top button on Asano's jacket

me: are you insane?!?!

unknown: you have half an hour

Frantically Ren looked up and racked his brain for a plan "Um Asano? you look kind of tense, would you like a back massage?"

Asano frowned and answered "I'm not tense, but fine whatever" Then he turned to allow Ren to stroke his shoulders. Ren took a deep breath, he normally didn't get physically close to Asano, why would he tempt himself?  And now Asano was practically lying in his lap. Asano let out a sigh and closed his eyes relaxing his body a bit.

Ren felt a surge of pride at the realization that Asano was letting his guard down around him. Then remembering his mission he, with great pain, took advantage of Asano's moment of weakness to unbutton his shirt's top button. 

The Big Five started to walk to class. As Ren exchanged greetings with the groups' admirers his mind was racing. why would Karma want Asano's top button to be unbuttoned? Asano hadn't noticed yet so figuring out what Karma thought would happen when he does notice is crucial.

Suddenly... "Stop" A woman yelled and the Big five turned around to see Sato-sensei walking toward them. Of all their teachers, he's the one most stuck up on the dress code.

A few moments later

"that jerk!" Seo yelled "Who does he think he is? how dare he insult the student council president with detention!"

Asano just stared at the pink slip in his hand "My father won't like this"

Ren could barely focus all day at school. The second it ended and he had bid goodbye to Asano he pulled out his phone and hurriedly entered Karma's number.

"what the hell!" Ren Screamed into his phone "Why would you make me do that? what is wrong with you!"

Karma cackled on the other side "Did he get in trouble? did he?"

"yeah he did!" Ren shouted "you know what! I'm not doing this anymore! so Asano knows I kissed his picture! it may cause problems in our relationship but anything is better than this! it's a crush, he'll understand!"

"you sure about that?" Karma asked "Check your messages"

Ren opens up his texts to see Karma had sent a picture of himself, red-faced unbuttoning Asano's shirt With Asano leaning on his chest, eyes closed.

"Asano may be a bit more upset when he sees that dontcha think?" Karma asks

"Die"

"soo?"

"I'll follow your orders"

"good boy"