24

_

ɴᴇᴠᴇᴀʜ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙ 1:56 🏙

i opened the door and walked up to the house as naijer and legacy followed

i looked around the porch and outside scenery of the house. it was decent but we ain see the inside yet.

not that long later a old white lady holding a folder and briefcase walked up to us.

"hello, ms. jacobs correct?" i nodded. "hi, i'm sharran gennys" she said shaking my hand.

she went in the briefcase and got a key for the padlock on the door. she unlocked it and opened the door wide enough for us to walk in.

"this is the living room, there's a closet to the left and this is the dining room" she said leading us around the house. "this is the beautiful kitchen you saw in the pictures, and here is a bathroom. and upstairs you see the office room and 2 bedrooms with another bathroom in the master"

i nodded and she let us look around again by ourselves.

_

we finished looking around and got back in the car.

"i like it, it's closer to his school and shi" i said as legacy turned the car on.

"yea it look dope and y'all finally gone be out them apartments. but i'm bouta go see iyus y'all wanna come or i gotta drop y'all off?" he asked pulling out the driveway.

"yea i'll go, what bout you naijer?" i said looking in the backseat seeing him doin sum on his phone. "huh? oh y'all could jus take me to the house " he said looking up for a second then going back to doing what he was doing.

_

ɪʏᴜꜱ ꜱᴍɪᴛʜ 🌫