💖Roy x Neko reader 💖

A/N: ayo sorry for being dead-
I don't got an excuse I was just unmotivated for anything :,) anyways this was a request and I'll try and get more of them done! Thank you for reading <3))

<—————————————>

It was a normal day for you, well kinda. A couple days ago you found out about nekos and it interested you. You had some stuff planned for today, go to the store and try and find cat ears and a tail. It was getting close to Halloween so they had costumes up. You got up and started to get ready to head out.

~small time skip~

You finished getting ready and walked to the front door, but before you left a note telling your parents where you were going. You put it on the table and ran out the door and went to the store.

~time skip to the store~

You walked in and speed walked to the costumes, but before you got there you heard familiar voices. Roy, Ross and, Robert. You panicked a little on the inside, you didn't want them knowing you were here. They were your friends but you were still scared they would make fun of you. You decided to wait until they left where the costumes were. Once you didn't hear them anymore you peeked around and didn't see them. You let out a sigh of relief and went to the costumes to look for the cat ears and tail. You quickly found one and smiled. It was perfect. You quickly went to pay for them and ran back home to put them on. But what you didn't know was Roy saw you get them.

~time skip back home- sorry for so many time skips- TwT~

You went to your room and took the ears and tail out of the package. You smiled and fluffed the fur out so they were fluffy. You put the ears on and the tail, you looked in the mirror and almost cried a little, it was absolutely perfect, if felt like you. You were so distracted you didn't hear the front door open and footsteps coming to your room.

~flashback to the store~
(Roy's POV)

Me, Ross, and Robert were at the store and making fun of some of the costumes. Out the corner of my eye I saw Y/N, I was confused why they would be here. But I ignored it and kept talking to Ross and Robert for a bit. After a couple minutes they decided to go home but I stayed, I wanted to see what Y/N was doing so I only went around the corner and waited. I soon saw them pick up cat ears and tail and saw them go to pay for it. I decided to fallowing them, I know sounds creepy but I was curious. I didn't have to fallow them home cuz I already been to their house before so I just waited. After a while I went to their house and walk inside.

(Authors POV)

Y/N was still looking in the mirror admiring the outfit they had, they were really happy with it. Roy quickly opened their bedroom door and turned red when he saw them in the cat ears and tail. He stood completely still and completely flustered. Y/N saw him in the corner of their eye and quickly turned around to look at him "I-It not what it looks like!!" They panicked, what else would they do when their crush just saw them in cat ears in tail. Roy looked at them for a while longer until he spoke up "Well- it looks like you're wearing cats ears and tail, but it cute.." he mumbled a little at the end but Y/N heard him. They went red and covered their face. Roy walked over to them and moved their hands away so he can see them. He stared for a minute until he kissed their cheek. "It fits you really well, I don't care if you wear this.." Y/N somehow got more red, they looked at him. "I- love you Roy.." he blushed but smiled and kissed their cheek again. "Same.." they walked over to Y/AB's bed and cuddled for the rest of the today.

💖The End💖

A/N: IM SORRY IF THIS WAS CRINGE— D: also I did not read though this so I'm sorry if there are spelling/grammar mistakes-))

725 words

Requested by: Crossover_whaat