• Chapter 36 •

Laura pov

Laura : Dad please! Do something! Until now nothing has happened between us! Taehyung doesn't even looks at me! He always push me away!

Mr Park : What else can I do Laura?

Laura : I don't know just do something! Talk to Mr Kim againnn pleaseee dad. If things goes on like this, we won't ever get married! I know taehyung will listen to his dad soo why not you tell his dad to convince taehyung to get married with me?

Mr Park : Well I'll see what I can do

Laura : Thanks dad. Also can you give me your credit card I need to go shopping later

Dad pull out his card and handed it to me making me took it happily before running to my bedroom. I went to my room and sit on the bed. I mean I tried acting like I'm not the excited one but he still didn't looks at me the way I wanted him to do. I know he gets annoyed easily with woman so I tried my luck to be innocent and acting like I don't really care about marrying him. I thought he will get interested in me if I do that but turned out no. Anyways I have his mom on my side soo things will be easier.

Taehyung pov

Taehyung : Baby wake up

I called her softly shaking her body a little. She just hummed and hug the pillow more tight. I chuckle and kiss her forehead before sitting beside her on the bed with my hand caressing her hair softly tucking her messy hair behind her ear.

Taehyung : Open your eyes love

I sigh as she's giving no sign of waking up now. So I kiss her all over her face making her giggle.

Y/n : Taeee

Taehyung : You wanna wake up or not?

Y/n : Fineee

Taehyung : Go take a shower. We'll go out after breakfast

She nods and went to the bathroom lazily making me chuckle.

After we're done breakfast I took my car keys and intertwined our hands together before went out of the house. We reached the mall after a while and walk in with our hand intertwined together.

Taehyung : Love I need to buy a new suit for the upcoming party soo I want you to choose it for me 

Y/n : What party?

Taehyung : Oh I forgot to tell you...the company always have a party at the end of the year

Y/n : Ahh sure I'll help you

She holds my hand and dragged me to  the men's clothes section. I just smile seeing her so excited about choosing my suit.

Y/n : Tae try this one

I just did everything she said like an obedient little child. But in my case she's my queen and her wish is my command. I'll do everything if it will keeps the beautiful smile on her face.

Y/n : Hmmm no no I thought it looked good but it's not for you

I raised my eyebrows at her words. Is she saying that I don't look good now?

Y/n : Now why don't you try this

I went back into the changing room and suddenly got an idea. I smirk and called her.

Taehyung : Baby! Come here!

Y/n : What is it

I hold my grin as I know she's in front of the door already.

Taehyung : Help mee with this

Y/n : Gosh can't you even wear it on your own now-

She keeps mumbling while entering but soon got cut off as I immediately hold her forearm and pinned her to the door. She let out a gasp before widening her eyes as she looks at me. Well not me exactly but my naked upper body. I slowly move my hand and lock the door.