There's A Guy IN THERE

Heeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy. Excited to write this!  This is a longer chapter too!

I hope you all enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------

School ended and he rushed home to the apartment. He unlocked the door and went to his room. He opened his closet and dug until he found what he was looking for. 

The Vibranium Spider suit. 

He put on the suit and then clothes over it. He stuffed the mask into his jacket pocket. 

But the problem facing him now was May and the Avengers. He couldn't just go missing. He had to think quick because he barely had an hour now before he had to be back. He thought back to a lot of movies, and he remembered something where they lied to both sides about where they were. 

Telling the Avengers, he would stay at the apartment today and telling May he was at the tower. May shouldn't have anything to question, Avengers will ask why but he just will tell them he has an English project with Ned.

English project because he knows if he had any other subject Tony or someone else would offer to help. 

He called Ned. 

"What's up Peter?" Ned answered.

"Ok so I'll tell you all about it after, but I need you to cover me." He cut to the chase.

"Is this about Spider-Man?" Ned asked excited. 

"Yes, and I need you to tell anyone who asks you are doing an English project with me tonight." He said a little rushed looking at the time. Ned sighed.

"Ok, thought I was gonna need to hack something again." Ned agreed. What Ned said got him thinking. 

"Do you think you can hack security cameras in San Fransisco?" He asked.

"Yeah sure, I sometimes hack cameras and I found this one where it was in a barn and there was a horse! And it even had audio and I talked to the horse- Wait why San Fransico?"

(If you understand where the horse camera thing came from, I love you)

"Spider-Man, and I need you to record everything you see." 

"Now this sounds fun." Ned said and he could hear Ned rush to his computer. 

"Also connect to my mask, I'll ask Karen." he said and hung up. 

Ok now Avengers. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spider

I got an English project with Ned and it's due soon so can't come over.

Iron

You procrastinated didn't you.

Spider

noooooooo

Winter

Grades come before patrol.

Spider

I disagree

Night Spider

If patrols affect your grades, I'll personally tutor you until they improve.

Spider

mmmmmmmkay, then I better get to it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~