BSM- You Think He Doesn't Like Your Style (Requested)

Thanks to ComfyCozy156 and Queen_Shadow  for writing this

Louis (age 16)

You being Louis Tomlinson's younger sister, people might think that you would have a great fashion taste, just cause Louis does.

Louis came home for the first time since he started tour and you weren't sure to be happy or sad about that. Don't get it wrong, you missed your partner in crime like crazy, but your style was much different since you last saw him a year ago.

Even though it was summer, you still stuck with your style, which was basically the color black. Black combat boots. Black high waisted shorts. Black tank top with a white skull. Black leather jacket. Black fishnet leggings. And to finish it off, winged eyeliner, that was of course black.

You grabbed your phone and some money and went to the kitchen. "Hey Lou," you greeted your older brother like you would on a normal day.

You saw him give you a shocked look as he examined you up and down. "Can I help you?" you said putting on hand on your hip and grabbing a blueberry muffin with the other.

"N-no?" Louis stuttered out. "Aren't you going to be hot in that? It's like 90 degrees outside."

You rolled your eyes. "This is my style. You don't like it? Well then deal with it."

"I li-like it, I guess. It's just different," Louis said.

You shrugged your shoulders and headed out the door, grabbing your skateboard on the way.

"Your not going to give me a hug after not seeing me for a year?" Louis called from the doorway.

You turned around and saw a pout on his face. Grinning a little, you ran to give him a hug. "I missed you," you muttered.

"I missed you too," he chuckled. "Can you teach me how to skateboard?"

Niall (age 17)

It has been a while since you really hung out with your best friend and brother, Niall. You two were always the partners in crime, getting in to trouble, playing sports, tracking mud around the house. You were a real tomboy when he was around. But that wasn't your true self.

Your true self did like sports, but was much more girly then what Niall saw you as.

One day, you were shopping with some friends at Forever 21 when you ran into Niall.

"(Y/N)? Is that you?"

You turned around to see your Niall. "Oh hey, Niall. What's up?" you asked causally as you switched your shopping bag from one hand to the other.

"What's all.. This?" he asked, gesturing to your outfit.

You were sporting a really cute, white romper with with black designs everywhere. Your hair was in beachy waves and topped off with a white flower crown.

You looked down at your outfit and shrugged. "Clothes."

"What happened to sweats and R-shirts, (Y/N)."

You shook your head and laughed. "That was when I was younger. I grew up. Do you not like it?"

"It's different, I guess."

You shook your head again and sighed. "C'mere."

Niall followed you as you lead him to a bench. "I do like playing sports, especially with you, Ni. But I was never really fond of the tomboy look. This is how I like to dress."