If Y/N was also a musician

Request by camerontheoddball

Puff Puff ❤

You two knew eachother since highschool because you both wanted to be rappers and met in one of those underground "rap places".
Sadly you had to go to another school which you changed with Tig .
Years later , Puff had a day for himself since the boys were busy with their own thing .
He went to some random club just to party a bit . After a while , the lights turned off while the DJ was saying something about a new rookie .
After that , the stage lit up with colors and some hip hop music playing , after the intro the person started rapping one of the best lines and rhymes Puff has ever heard , even better than him.
He stared at the stage scanning the person , as if he knew them.
Ofcourse , it was Y/N . He was shocked.
After the performance he rushed backstage to Y/N to make the first move.
"Hey there good lookin' ... Y'know you were a beast back there! What'ya say go have a beer or two with me?
"Ofcourse Puff , I've missed you two."

Benatar 💛

You were chilling on the beach , watching the slow sunset while playing your guitar thinking about memories and future plans.
While you were slowly playing the cords , you heard an echo of the same rythm slowly aproach you . It was a tall and blond guy in a t-shirt and beach boxers .
He had his face red while shaking trying to come closer.
"H-hello.." he said
"Um hello? Do I know you?" You asked confused
"Oh uh n-no but umm i heard y-you playing and thought of j-joining if thats ok..."
After he said that , you saw behind him 3 dudes hyping him up

"WOOOOO GO BENATAR!!"
"GET 'EM BOY!!"
"YOU GOT THIS SHITHEAD!!"

He was embaressad by them and apologized while slowly turning around to leave until you stopped him.
"Hey its ok , i have friends like that too heh" you tried to make him comfortable and less shy
"Oh heheh" he giggled
. . .

It was so quiet
. . .

"So umm , what are you doing here?" He asked looking at his feet.
"Oh um just enjoy the sunset and music, my name is Y/N" you said lifting up your arm for a handshake
"Benatar."

DeeJay 💙

Just like Puff , he had his own day , playing in the club . Deejay is one of the best DJs in town so he is invited to every club for music.
But one specific night changed it all.
As he was walking into the club , he saw another person in HIS seat playing beats.
He was mad , especially because the owner said HE will play, but since he is a smart guy he asked the owner if there is another DJ setup that he can use.
After he got all settled , you 2 had the best DJ battle , partying to the point where people fell asleep on the floor from exhaustion.
After the party , you 2 met in the back making eye contact.
"Nice beats you dropped . You new?" Deejay said
"Uh yeah and you two" you said back kinda surprised he wasnt mad
"Hey do you wanna go for coffee sometime?" He asked
"Sure."

(What if the dj and rapper r besties ? 👀)

Axel 💚

He heard this new band was playing in town so ofcourse he HAD to check em out.
He stood infront of the stage waiting for the band to set up , as he watched them as the metalhead he is , he kept eyeing the bassist, ofcourse like every other bassist , this one was a hottie.
He enjoyed the rock music , it wasnt something big but a good start for a new band .
He and the bassist kept looking at eachother from time to time and Axel felt like this one is different.
After the performence , he went to their bus to say hi to them and ofcourse his new crush.
"Whoah buddy , the autographs are tomorrow!" Said the main singer
"Oh dont worry i can wait , say wheres your sexy bassist? Ive had my eyes on them the whole performence" he said like the weirdo he is not missing a chance
"Y/N? Heck nah we aint letting you touch them! " said the drummer
"Yeah , move along perv!" Yelled the guitarist
"Aw you guys are lame , goodbye." But before he made his second step he heard
"STOP!"
He looked back at the band with wide eyes looking at Y/N while they were walking towards Axel , he felt like his heart skipped a few beats.
Y/N handed him a paper
"Saturday , 3 pm , cat cafe . Dont be late." They said before returning to their band leaving all of them speachless.

_______________________________________
Going thru some stuff hopefully i can get over them soon