Chapter 6

I woke up the next day with Thomas's arms wrapped around my waist. I was absolutely terrified. I looked down and saw that some of the blood on his skin and clothes got on me. I looked up at his..face. No, someone else's face. It was so close. I started hyperventilating, this can't be right. This is all just a terrible nightmare.

I want my mom.

My mom.

Mom.

Mom.

Mommy...

"MOM!!" I shouted. I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted out. And I wanted out now. Jumping out the bed and running for the door. I could only just barely touch the handle before I was yanked back and thrown on the bed.

Before I could release my anymore screaming a giant hand was placed firmly against my mouth. It was Thomas. Just seeing him made me cry harder. I didn't want to be around him at all.

He shoved and down deeper into the bed with a growl and with his other hand he placed a finger to his mouth and said, "shh!"

Nodding fearfully, he had slowly took off his hand from my mouth. I couldn't stop shaking. My throat hurt so bad. I just closed my eyes and tried to keep my mind on something else.

I must had fallen asleep again because before I knew it Luda Mae was at my side shaking me awake.

"Wake up darling! I want to introduce you to some of my friends."