I've never seen him cry like this

Louis POV:

During most of the car journey to the interview I sat staring out of the window trying to come up with any sort of possible reason why Zayn would tell Harry that I hated him, then I remembered seeing the bruises on Harry's right wrist and all I could think was that Zayn was hurting Harry and just thinking about that made me feel angry and emotional. I felt someone tapping my leg I looked to my left and saw Niall sitting beside me he smiled and said 'Louis we're here. Are you alright Lou you look like you've been crying', I shook my head and said 'Nah I'm fine Niall just abit tired that's all'. 

The interview dragged on and on every time I looked over at Harry Zayn had his hand on his leg gripping it quite tight which made Harry very uncomfortable and trapped, once the interview was over we all went back to our apartments. Once I got back to my room I decided to try and have a nap but all I could think about was Harry, eventually I managed to get off to sleep but not for long when Niall stuck his head round my door saying 'Hey Louis just to let you know that Harry and Zayn are coming over for Nandos'.

I sat up and wiped the tears from my eyes as I said 'Okay I'm just going to jump in the shower before they get here' Niall walked over and sat down next to me on the bed before saying 'Louis somethings up I can tell, please tell me what's wrong'. I looked directly at Niall and as more tears fell down my cheeks I whispered 'I love Harry and it hurts me everyday to see him with Zayn and the way Zayn treats him'.

Niall's POV:

Watching Louis cry was heart-breaking he's one of my best friends and I hated seeing him cry like this, I pulled him into a hug and said 'Did you notice the bruises on Harry's wrists too' Louis nodded and said 'Yeah I saw them today, when I tried to talk to Harry about why Zayn had told Harry that I hated him', I couldn't believe that Zayn would tell Harry that Louis hated him the Love Louis had for Harry was so obvious a blind man would be able to see it. 

I was about to say something when Liam shouted from downstairs saying that Harry and Zayn had arrived, I stood up and said 'Come on lets go downstairs'. Myself and Louis made our way downstairs Zayn was in the kitchen talking to Liam about our upcoming tour, and Harry was sat on the sofa and as he looked up myself and Louis could clearly see a bruise forming around his left eye but he'd tried to hide it with what we guessed was foundation. 

I looked at Louis and it was obvious that he was angry with Zayn and worried about Harry, I leaned in and whispered 'Easy Lou take a deep breath'.

Louis's POV:

I took a deep breath like Niall said to and walked towards the kitchen Liam smiled and said 'Hey Louis you alright' I smiled back and said 'Yeah I'm all good thanks Liam. Zayn can I talk to you outside for a minute' Zayn nodded and followed me out into the garden and closed the patio door Zayn turned around and said 'What's this all about Louis', I grabbed Zayn and pushed him up against the wall before saying 'Did you tell Harry that I didn't like him'. 

Zayn pushed me away and said 'Yeah and so what if I did. Harry is none of your concern Louis' I raised my voice slightly and said 'Your wrong Harry means everything to me, I care about him and I am not going to stand by and watch you abuse him', Zayn kicked me in the stomach and said 'If I see you anywhere near Harry again I'll pull him and myself out of the band and you'll never see him again'. 

I stood up and watched as Zayn walked back inside and grabbed Harry's hand and said 'Get up we're going home now' I smiled slightly when Harry refused to move but Zayn yanked him up and said 'Move you ass now'. As I walked back inside the room was silent apart from the sound of the front door slamming shut, with tears filling my eyes I looked up and saw Liam and Niall stood looking at me my gaze shifted to the sofa where Harry had been sat and there was a piece of paper with my name on it I picked it up and opened it up and written in Harry's beautiful handwriting were the words 'I love you Louis'. 

I ran upstairs to my room and shut the door behind me, I walked over to the bed and changed into my warm Pyjama trousers and a thin t-shirt but I felt so upset that I needed a jumper as-well so I walked over to my wardrobe and opened it. I pulled out my black Adidas hoodie and was about to put that one on when I saw Harry's eagle jumper on the shelf I took it out and smiled when I realised that it still smelt of him, so I put that one on and it was so warm that it felt like Harry was giving me a hug.

I put my headphones on and put on my favourite playlist and looked at Pictures of myself and Harry, my hear-broke looking at his smile and for the first time in so many years I cried myself to sleep. 

Niall's POV:

It was midnight when I decided to go to bed seeing as we had a show tomorrow night, I walked upstairs and saw the light was still on in Louis room I didn't want to wake him so I quietly walked in and went round to his side of the bed. He had his headphones on but the music had stopped and all I saw was a picture of him and Harry hugging, I took his phone and plugged it into the charger before setting it and the headphones on the bedside table. 

As I leaned in to turn the lamp off I noticed that Louis eyes looked sore and red which meant that he must have cried himself off to sleep, I pulled the duvet over him to keep him warm before gently kissing him on the forehead and whispering 'Goodnight Louis, sweet dreams'. I left his room and made my way down the corridor to mine I opened the door and stared at the empty bed, seeing as there had been so much sadness in the flat tonight I decided I didn't want to sleep alone tonight so I closed the door and walked across to Liam's room. 

The light was still on so Liam was still awake so I knocked on his door and a second later it opened and Liam was stood there in his t-shirt and boxers, I looked down at the floor and said 'Can I sleep with you tonight, I don't want to be on my own'. Liam nodded and pulled me into a warm hug, I stripped down to my boxers and t-shirt before climbing into bed Liam wrapped an arm around me and I laid my head on his chest, Liam stroked my head and said 'How's Louis did you check on him'.

I nodded and said 'He was fast asleep but I think he cried himself to sleep. He told me this afternoon that he Loves Harry, and it's upsetting him to see Zayn treat Harry the way he is. I've never seen him cry like this Liam'. 

Liam's POV:

I stroked Niall's hair until he calmed down and I hugged him tightly as I said 'Don't worry Niall I promise we'll help both Louis and Harry, now get some sleep. Everything will be alright'