11: kim junsu

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Lee Jeno let out a piercing scream once Juna decided to come back from wherever the ghost had been. The nineteen-year-old quickly covered her eyes, while Jeno tried to hide his freshly showered body in a towel.

"I'm so sorry" Juna's hollow voice called and Jeno cursed. "A warning would've been appreciated" Jeno let out and Juna bit her lip. "I'm letting you get dressed... okay?" Juna asked, before flying out of the bathroom.

Huang Renjun, who had heard Jeno scream was waiting in front of the door and beamed when he saw the ghost girl. "Juna-sshi! You're back!" His smile was contagious and the translucent milky girl chuckled and twirled for him. "I was stuck in the in-between for a while" Juna said. "I'm glad you're back" Renjun led the ghost to the couch in the living room.

Jisung was playing a game on his playstation and Juna eyed the game with big eyes. "What's this?", she asked hovering towards Jisung, but Renjun coughed and caught her attention. "I have an idea how to get you back to the afterlife." Juna looked at Renjun. "Really? The jade bracelet didn't work and Jaemin never said what the shaman said."

"I found your brother, Kim Junsu."

Juna's eyes grew. "You found Junsu?", she asked and Renjun nodded. "Kim Junsu, born March 14, 1996. He works at a radio station here in Seoul and I manage to get our manager to appoint an interview with him." Renjun smiled. "I want to tell him about you and ask where your grave got relocated to."

Juna smiled. "How did you find him?", her voice was shaking and the Chinese lad smiled warmly. "I researched your accident and fell into a wormhole of theories on how you died and whatsoever until I found an article from 1999, that spoke about how your parents were coping." Renjun seemed proud. "I want you to arrive in the afterlife so you can be reborn. You deserve this more than anyone else, Kim Juna."

— 👻 —

Juna was shaking. Her form flickering from her milky one, to her gory one and Donghyuck couldn't stop watching her turn from a normal looking teenager to a fucking creature straight out of a nightmare.

They were in the waiting room of a local radio station in Hongdae and their manager didn't seem too happy about NCT Dream appearing in a small radio like this. But Renjun had done gods work and told their manager that he wanted to appear in this show no matter what.

So now Renjun was walking up and down the waiting room, waiting for Kim Junsu to come and pick them up for their interview. He had one shot to find out where Kim Juna's grave was. One single chance.

The door opened and Juna almost disappeared into thin air. She felt suspense creep up her translucent, green glowing legs and bit her lip once a young man with broad shoulders entered the room. He looked around the room and all of NCT Dream immediately recognized who the man was.

He had the same face as Juna and the same warm, brown eyes. Jaemin looked from the boy to the ghost that was hovering over Donghyuck. Renjun gulped. "Are you Kim Junsu-sshi?", Renjun asked and the man nodded.

"Yes, I am. Y'all have no idea what it means for our little radio show to host an interview with the NCT Dream!" He was cheery and Jisung felt the same vibe coming from Junsu, that Juna was spreading. They were definitely related.

Juna was quiet. She felt sadness embrace her whole form as she watched her baby brother being a full grown man. He wasn't the baby she babysat when her parents wanted to go on a date. He wasn't the toddler she thought how to walk.

"Before we start" Renjun let out, "can I ask something?" - "Of course!" Kim Junsu answered and Renjun looked at his band members. "This might sound completely crazy and stupid but... where did your sisters grave get relocated to?"

The warm and giddy smile fell from Junsu's lips and he looked at NCT Dream. "How do you know about Juna?", he asked — clearly taking aback. "This might sound unbelievable" Lee Jeno started, looking over to the ghost girl that was staring at her brother. "But your sisters a ghost and we can see her."