When Our Optics Met

"Open the groundbridge Ratchet! We are missing all the Action!"Bulk's Eager and confident voice yelled out. Ratchet swiftly made it over to the groundbridge controls and pulled the lever. The high-pitched sound of the groundbridge Sounded out. Ratchet called out,"Ill prepare Sick bay" In a reassuring Tone. "Who for the Cons, This is wheeljack we are talking about?!" Bulks Cocky and confident voice called back to the medic. He rolled his optics to the sky. One flash of Ratchet's Optics and the team had sped through the Beaming  blue and green portal of the groundbridge. "Great,"Thought the medic "Another one of the Wreckers In the base making a racket." Ratchet liked to be alone in a quite workspace not in one where all of his equipment was destroyed Now he had to deal with one of bulks buddies. Ratchet spun around and when back on his work. He likes doing his work. It was an excuse to make the team be quite of a click but it was always the same one click of silence was enough for them, Then it went back to chaotic noise. He hated the word. Noise. However, At times like this when no one is around it reminded him of his quite workspace he had back at cybertron where he would study Medical training and once in a while read a data pad. The thought Of it made him smile for abit. Oh how he wished on primus he would be back there where everything was peaceful and at his own pace. His thoughts were interrupted by the loud intercom of bulkhead Requesting a groundbridge. "I wonder what he would be like." Ratchet thought As he pulled the lever again, Opening the groundBridge. The familiar frame of Arcee and Bumblebee Stepped through Then Trailing behind was Bulkhead with his Arm around a Mechs Shoulder. "This must be him "Ratchet thought. Ratchets Optics Widened as he saw the Mech standing with Bulkhead. He was shorter than Bulk but he did have a Buff Frame. He was mostly Different shades of grey but has lines of red and green colouring The Grey. He walked rather confidently. Something Came over Ratchet as he saw the Wrecker. He felt a Glint in his Optic and his Spark was Warm inside his chassis. He kept gulping At him until he saw the wrecker make optic contact With the medic. Ratchet Quickly spun back around while bulk Introduced Everyone to Wheeljack. What the Medic didn't know Wheeljacks Optics were Fixed onto him. Wheeljacks Optics glistened When looking at the medic. "Who's That?" Asked Wheeljack to Bulk. Bulkhead gave a Quick reply, "Ratchet, Our Medic." "Ratchet" Wheeljack thought "What a name."

(Well that's the first chapter of the fanfiction! I don't know if I did well if anyone will like it but oh well! i might carry this on or not idk still deciding. Comment what you thought I might take requests on what you want to see but it depends on how it goes. But until next time! Kodi)