Start....?

everybody thinks that I:

go home whit the dekusquad after school...

arrive at home...

do my homework...

study for the next day...

and then go to sleep.

at the morning go to school...

and then the typical cinamonroll, who smile at everybody and like school...

But they are wrong...

Back to present

I was going home alone beacuse the others had to go home earlyer. When I arrive at I hear yelling from "mom" room.

There goes another boyfriend
Well eventualy after mom divorced whit dad she started to go to blind dates, but not the cute ones. More like an all nighters. And that was the second break up in this week. This was very common. And if this not was enugh, then she started avoiding me. Like if I was a stranger in the house. At least she isnt abuse me, but it still hurt that she doesn't care.

I saw a man half naked running out of the room, and he got hit whit a shirt in the face.
I was holding my mouth whit my hand trying not to laugh at what they were arguing about.
Well.. It wasn't my fault that you didn't tell your age at the first place!
YOU ARE FUCVING 23 YEARS OLDER THAN ME!!
Well My mom was sleeping whit an old man, who wasn't even rich. I didn't mind if someone was not rich I prefer caring boyfriend, but my mom just needs the money.
A little later
I was sitting at my table and going my homework. I'm not a bookworm or something, just trying to keep my disguise.
I haven't heard any screaming or yelling, not even moaning for about a two hour.
Do they just go out for a party or something?
I got myself going down to downstairs. When I looked around looking for them I didn't saw anyone. I even looked in her room but nothing.
Well then I think she go out for a party. At least I got some freedom.
I went back in my room and started to play some games on my phone until someone sent me a message. It was Izumi. She was my co-worker and my bestfriend.
(About Izumi:
She is Izuku co-worker and his friend.Her qruick is eye clolour. She can change her eye  to any clour she likes. When she was born they accidentally got her qruik wrong, beacuse when she was 11 she figured out how to controll the colours, but she didn't tell anyone about this exept izuku, her twin brother Hexand her girlfriend.)
[I-Izumi, M-mido]

I-oi Mido will you come work at the weekend, we got too many reservation.

M-do I get bonus?💲

I-yeah yeah whatever🙄

M-then okey👌

I-btw how was school

M- Just like always, boring and tiring.

I-You know what, we are going to a party tomorrow at 9am, do you want to come.🙃

M-Tomorrow is school.😐

I-And? Just say that you need to go to your mom bc she got in a incident or something😐

M-I-.....Okey

I- ohuh.... I'm late from work by mido

M-ok By zumi

In that moment I heard a loud bang from downstairs. It was the door so that mean mom is home. I waited a little and I was done whit my homework and shit so I decided to go out to skateboard a little.
I quickly got up and lock my door for the sake of my things, and grabed my bag and jumpd out of the window. I landed safety thanks to my qruik.
I walked a little bit and after a while I got bored so I went to the skatepark. It was 8am and nobody was there only a woman  sitting on the bench. I was sure I saw her before but not sure when... I got myself staring at the girl, but luckly she didn't notice me. I started to skate and do some tricks, and almost break my leg in the meenwhile. I felt that someone was looking at me, so I turn around and cathed the girl earlyer looking at me. He had a black jacket, a pink let's party T-shirt, and a blue jeans. Her hair was pink and a little spiky.  We made eyecontact and she quikly stand up and run off.
I'm not THAT scary.
I continued skate and after a hour or so I got bored and go home.

Aaaaaand that all. I tried.
word count:756