0. Prologue and Information

[repub. 7/24/23]     NOTE : this story is based in
                                2020/2021. Technoblade is in this
                                story as his busyhead self. he is
                                referred to only as Techno as that
                                was his preference while living.

                           ad. This is no longer a Dream fic.
fuck that guy.

" YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE STRONG. "

" I NEVER HAVE BEEN.
YOU JUST NEEDED TO BELIEVE THAT I WAS. "

Mina moved to Texas when she was 18, and as much as she'd like to pretend she never looked back, she contemplated moving back home about once a month. Even six years later.

The only thing that kept her from doing so was exactly what "home" was. A couple of despondent parents, a group of toxic friends who never got out of their hometown, and an ex-girlfriend who she could hardly look in the eye. A track record like that made Houston seem like heaven.

Her mom did still have her cat though. That was almost enough to bring her back.

But she stuck it out, and Mina created a life for herself in Houston. It wasn't one she was necessarily content with, but that's what your 20s are for, right? She lived her life comfortably enough to keep her head above water, and she figured anything more than that in today's world was a luxury, anyway.

She had come to terms with what her life in Houston was. At least, she thought she had. She had assumed that her resolve was strong enough to survive a trip to her sister's apartment for her birthday.

She was wrong.

Starring

Anna Akana as MINA KATO
[ minakat ]

Bad Luck by Noah Kahan" Would you call me crazy? Would you let me in?Would you let me in? Would you love me then? "

" Would you call me crazy? Would you let me in?
Would you let me in? Would you love me then? "

Henrik Holm as BEN KISLER
[ ben.kisler ]

kisler ]