Potato Mochi

"Okay then, let's get started shall we. The less you struggle the faster this will be over with." Kamado said with darkness in his voice.

I don't know what to say if I struggle it will hurt more but will I really just let him do this?! Hell no! I don't care if it hurts more I can't just stay here and take this! I have to at least try and get away!

So as he had me turn around and bare my back I leaned my head back as much as I could, with as much force as I could muster and hit him square in the face. His nose started bleeding and I took the time he spent trying to fix it running. I ran down two flights of stairs before a guard caught me. Instead of giving 20 lashings he gave me 30.

GRAPHIC WARNING if you don't like gore please skip to the next paragraph without the bold!

After he was done he said, "See that wasn't so bad now was it." I am bleeding and broken. The skin on my back is torn to shreds with hot blood oozing out. My throat hurt from me screaming until I couldn't scream anymore. My eyes are dry from all the tears that I didn't want to fall.

It hurt so much at the beginning and now my body is just numb. Trying and failing to block out the memory and the pain. That's when Kamado called in Cyllene to take me to my cell and to show all the villagers what happens when you disobey.

I was walked through the village with my back open for all to see. I heard the murmurs but at that time I didn't care I just wanted this to be over. I looked at the ground ashamed not wanting anyone to see me like this. I could barely walk, I felt so weak I had to hold on to Cyllene.

We went inside to a small shack at the very edge of town near some farmland. Once we were inside I looked and my new house. It was filthy and only had a grey dirty blanket to sleep on. Cyllene sat me down on a small chest that looked like it could only hold four or five items.

" I'm very sorry that you had to go through that L, I know that must have been hard for you. Unfortunately this is the only pair of clothes that I'm allowed to give you, so I'll do my best to try and get the blood stains out. For now I suggest just using the blanket as a shirt and I'll be back tonight to give your shirt back as well as food. I'm going to be your caretaker for today."

And with that she left. I was still in shock and trying to get ahold of my bearings for the next hour. The pain was coming back and all I could do was sit there in pain and wait for Cyllene to come back.

Two hours later she finally came back she had my mostly clean shirt, disinfectant, a roll of bandages and some strange food I've never seen but smelt delicious.

"Okay I brought you some things but first we've got to clean those wounds of yours." She said always sounding so nonchalant about things.

"Okay go ahead... and thank you, your the only one who's ever showed me a hint of kindness since I got here."

"Just doing my job. And I pity you." 

" Oh what was that last part? I didn't catch it." Hmm oops I should have been paying more attention.

"Don't worry about it kid. Now I'm going to disinfect the wounds now and just warning you it's going to hurt but we don't have a choice if you want to get better."

It stung it might have even been worse than the wound itself. It was like fire engulfed my back and was sinking into my skin. I screamed at her to stop but she didn't, reassuring me it was almost over.

After ten minutes of absolute misery, Cyllene wrapped up my torso. It was strange and a little awkward when she had to wrap my breasts but I'm glad she did I wouldn't have been able to put the bandages on myself.

"Okay now that, I'm done here's your shirt sorry I couldn't get all the stains off." She said a little embarrassed that she couldn't.

" Thank you Cyllene I don't know what I would've done without you." I am truly grateful she's here in a terrible predicament like this I'm glad to have one person not completely awful.

"Now eat L, I'm sure your hungry. Here's some leftover potato mochi. I know it's just scraps but it's all I have left to give you."

She handed me the potato mochi and I was so hungry that I didn't care what it was I would've eaten anything at that point. It was delicious I ate every single crumb, but... what... what was this strange feeling... was I just drugged?

"Hey Cyllene I don't feel so -"

Those were the last words I was able to say before I passed out.