Episode 31: A Steel Plated Faker

LET'S CATCH YOU UP TO SPEED...

"I'm Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog, a student on my path toward becoming a pro hero! Last time I blasted through the forest to find my friends and take out the League of Villains and their new Nomus. Luckily for us, I'm fast on my feet and showed 'em what for before they even knew what hit 'em. Just when things were looking up but now, Eggman's here. Whatever he's up to, it can't be good. Bring it on, Egghead."

Picking up right from where the last episode left off, a large airship hovers over the campgrounds, shining its spotlight on the heroes and villains.

Kirishima: Heads up guys, they're calling in reinforcements!

Dabi: That's... that's not us...

Kaminari: Wait what?

Uraraka: Then... who?

Suddenly, from a hatch on the bottom of the ship drops several armed drones. They land on the ground and take aim at everyone, hero and villain alike. From the ship's PA system, a man's evil laughter can be heard.

HOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!

Sonic: Oh no... I know that cackle...

Aizawa: Great. Just what we needed.

From the ship, a small round pod hovers down, and standing in the pod is none other than Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik.

Everyone stares in horror and confusion at the mad doctor, while Sonic just looks up at him with hatred in his eyes.

Music Insert:

Dr. Eggman: Hahahaha! If it isn't Sonic!

Sonic: HA! Hey, guys look, a giant talking Egg!

Dr. Eggman: Silence! I am Dr. Robotnik! The greatest scientific genius in the world!

Sonic: Heh, whatever you say, Eggman!

Jiro: Uh, Sonic? Ya know this guy?

Kaminari: No way! It's that guy from before! Who attacked the city with all those robots!

Tokoyami: That's the evil genius, Dr. Eggman!

Aizawa: What are you doing here, Robotnik?

Dr. Eggman: I've got big plans this time, and with my new Ultimate Weapon, I'll finally conquer the world! Nothing will stop me! Not the pros! Not even you, Hedgehog!

Sonic: Yeah yeah, whatever. *stretching* So, how you wanna play it this time, Eggy? Drill car? Wrecking ball? Mech suit? Another machine that literally destroys itself?

Dr. Eggman: You might've been able to defeat my previous machines, but this one is special, designed especially for the likes of you! Behold the power of my latest masterpiece!

As Eggman is going off, Sonic is about to rush at the mad doctor when a dark blue streak speeds by him.

Sonic: Huh?

Mineta: Oh no! IT'S BACK!

Sonic: What? What's back?

The speeding object passes by several more times, creating wind, almost imitating Sonic's first appearance to Eggman.