Guess The Class Theme!

"Hina"

"Yes mitchy?" she giggles

"I'm only telling you this one, and only one time." he sternly says. Grabbing her shoulders to make her face him.

"And that is?" she asks. Although she should know what he is talking about.

"Never let anyone from toman know about today, please?" he begs, he breaks his posture and slumps over hina, continuously telling hinata not to tell them. Hina, who was now holding the limped takemitchi over here quickly says

"Okay okay i get it! I won't tell anyone from toma!" she groans, pushing his shoulders to attempt to push him off, which comes to no use.

He then straightened up and a happy smile was plastered on his face. Thanking her before running off to get ready for his class activity for the festival. Hina, hands that are now on her hips, huffs at the disappearing figure of Takemichi before turning away and also runs off to her class.

'Hm, I hope he doesn't mind me telling Emma-chan..what's the worst that could happen? It's not like she's somehow related to toman' thinking that she was safe to tell her, she pulls out her phone and dialed Emma. waiting a few moments

"Emma-chan!" she exclaims

Yeah , no one told her that Emma was a Sano. Nor told her she was related to the Sano Manjirou, or widely known as mikey. The commander, or president of Toman.

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Takemitchi-san!" a female classmate yelled.

He turned to her and walked over to her. "Yes, class president?"

"Here's your uniform, or costume..hurry and change over there! We're opening soon!" she hurriedly pushed him over to the changing box. After a few moments he comes out wearing his uniform.

Takemitchi was wearing a while button down and black pants, complete with a beautiful light brown colored apron wrapped around his small waist. He also had his hair done handsomely, his hair was side parted with some strands of hair falling over his face. Framing his face perfectly. Everyone had halted to a stop when they saw the blond. Takemichi had never noticed the stares since he was rolling up his sleeves. He had to look the part of a "handsome barista". He then glances up to see everyone had stopped and stared. He looked at them questionly as if to why the hell everyone was not moving.

"Everyone alright?" he asked, tilting his head to the side.

oh

Oh my that eyeliner was on point. They never noticed how pretty the boy was. He had always poor taste in fashion, so they never really considered the fact what he would look like with better clothes.

The class president then snaps out of her trance when Takemitchi places his hand on her shoulder.

"president ? Are you alright?"

She coughs and ignores the light blush that was on her face "yes, i'm very much fine takemitchi-san. Thank you for your concern." She looked away as Takemitchi brought a charming smile on his face. Everyone had blush rushing up to their face as they looked at talkemitchi.

She then announces that it's time for the festival to open, having everyone get into position.

The school was now filled with visitors and guests. People were coming through the door only to be greeted by a blond beauty with a charming smile.