Chapter 1 ♥

Hello guys this is my first story c: Hope you like it ♥
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xiumin Pov

We were playing truth and dare with the other 11 members, my girlfriend and Sora. I didn't want her to go home but  with my girlfriend making rude comments to her it was hard for her to stay. After a while Xia my girlfriend asked to Sora if she could speak to her in a different room. She looked scared but said yes and went with her. I was worried why did she look so scared? " Hey guy's why did Sora looked so scared?" i asked looking around Kai answerd with "I don't know." After 5 minutes we heard  screams and cries we rushed upstairs and saw something horrible Xia was beating up Sora. She had blood on her face and legs and arms while she was yelling. Sora lay there in her own blood crying. "YOU BITCH!" Xia yelled kicking her in the stomach. I woke up from my daydream and pulled Xia away. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!?" I don't yell often but she deserved it Sora means alot to me. " CANT YOU SEE IT!? SHE'S TAKING YOU AWAY FROM ME! THAT BITCH IS HORRIBLE A WASTE OF SPACE! WORTH-" I cutted her of by slapping her in the face " DONT YOU EVER SAY THAT AGAIN! LEAVE! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN!" I yelled pissed of she scowled and runned out of the house. I was still furious until i saw Sora still laying there. I became calm again and rushed over to Sora and crouched down. "Sora...Baby...are you ok?" I asked softly. She had trouble speaking so she shake her head telling me she was hurt. "Aw..sorry do i need to take you home?" I asked softly getting her up. She was thinking until she nodded. I smiled and brought her to my car. When we got to her home and she got out the car. "T-thanks.." She said softly. "No problem. Call me?" I asked and she nodded before she went in her house.

Sora's Pov

I sighed. Why did this happen to me? I groaned at home it wasn't any better my step-brother raping me and my dad beating me up. When is this torture gonna stop? I went  upstairs and saw my step-brother smirking . No..not now please...He took my arm and pulled me in his bed room and raped me. After that i was in so much pain but then my dad called me. "YOU STUPID WHORE GET OVER HERE !!!" My eyes widend and went to my father when i got there he slapped me and pulled my hair "Where were you today? You  slut!" He yelled in my face slapping me "I-i was with Xiumin father!" I stutterd. My father growled and yelled at me. "DOING WHAT? FUCKING? YOU STUPID BITCH!" He yelled making me flinch. He then started beating me up when he was finished well i thought  he was finished he took glass and cutted my leg i screamed out in pain and sobbed. How long till this stops?

Xiumin Pov

"WHERE IS SORA??" Kai yelled worried. "Home why?" I asked confused. His eyes got big "NO NO!! SHE CANT GO HOME!!" He yellled furious. Ok i got really confused. "Why not?" I asked he  then held up a diary. I looked at it and then realized something  its Sora's! "Read it you will understand." He said and then left me confused i opened the diary and started reading.

Dear diary,

Today is another day of  torture. My step-brother  raped me again and my father beated me up till i couldn't move but  at least something good happend. Today i met Xiumin from exo he's so cute! And he doesn't judge  me like everyone else but to be honest i want this to stop everyday they yell at me and rape me and beat me i can't take it anymore! I hate my life! I HATE THIS! AND I HATE ME!

I sobbed after reading this. I need to go back to go get her. I rushed to my car and then raced to her home. I'm gonna save her i'm gonna save my princess.