~Twenty^Eight-Truth or Dare?~

He really had to think about it himself. He was telling the truth when he said that it was to get closer to her but he felt like there was another reason and didn't know what it was. I mean she was hot. Even in middle school he occasionally got turned on by her with small movements she did. And in high school as well.

I guess that's one of the reasons why he did this as well. But the real question that they were both asking themselves, was why he decided to stay with her like this and no one else.

"And?" I said gesturing him to continue. "And what?" He said being slow. "Oh my gosh Jeon! Are you stupid?!"

"What?" He said confused. He was so caught up in his thoughts previously, that he forgot what he said before.

"You were answering my question and you said "and." What does and mean?" "Oh yea! That's actually what I was thinking about. I don't know! But I know it's something. And we will spend more time together and when I figure it out I will tell you! Ok!?"

"Yea sure. How do you not know what it is though!?" "I don't know that either but I promise that I will figure it out and tell you ok?!" He said smiling at me and I couldn't help but smile back at him. After that there was a bit of silence but it wasn't awkward. Just looking at each other comfortably. After a while Jungkook speaks.

"I'm sorry I made you cry!" He said while wiping some of my dry tears. "It's ok!" I said with a reassuring smile.

"Do you think....we could be friends again?"
"As long as you don't do what you did last time!" "I wont! I missed you to much." I just smiled at his comment.

"But..." I paused. "But what?" "Are we still..."
"Still what?" He said smirking, somewhat knowing which direction I was going with the comment but still trying to tease me and make me say it.

"Keeping the...." "The...."

I really didn't want to say it and make myself look like I want it more than him. This is the closest, sexually or anything more then friends, that I had ever been with him and I didn't want to loose that.

"Fine..... keeping the benefits!" "So is that a yes to my offer of change the title to friends with benefits?!" "I don't know. Is it?" "You tell me!"
He said smirking, scooting closer to me.

"I'm agreeing with it, in fact, I've been agreeing with you this whole time, so it's up to you!" He said. I looked at him through my eyelashes, seeing him smirking which pissed me off a little. But not enough for me to get mad, I just didn't want him to be so cocky and act like he won something.

"Ok.....but you promise not to do what you did last time and come and talk to me if there are any problems and not just ignore me. Please!?"
I said with pleading eyes, agreeing.

"I think I can do that." I slapped his arm and he started laughing. "Ok ok sorry...." "Promise!" I said sternly. "Ok! I promise!"
"Be serious!" "I am!" He said still chuckling a little.

"Your not!" I said hitting his arm again. "Ouch! Yah!" I started laughing at his face. He then moaned when I hit him again as a joke. "That hurts!"

He said in a cocky tone of voice with his face getting dangerously close to mine. Breaths could be felt on each other. Eyes staring into each other. Then after some silence, Jungkook speaks.

"Has anyone ever told you that your beautiful?"
My heart skipped. What the hell!!! That should literally be illegal. "Y-yea." "Well whoever it was, was telling the truth!" "Why do you say that?" "Because you are! You're beautiful!" I smiled looking down but still maintaining the same closeness.

"Thank you." Seeing my reaction to his compliment, made him smile as well. He pulled my chin up to look at him.

"Are you blushing?!" He said tilting his head a little with a smirk. "No!" I said, making a straight face immediately, which caused Jungkook to chuckle. "Ok!!"

I looked around a little thinking of what to say next. "So....what do you wanna do?" "I don't know."

"Hmm....." I hummed, looking away. It wasn't awkward but there wasn't much to do which made it somewhat awkward but quite and different then weird.

"Wanna play truth or dare?" He said with his eyebrow raised and his lips forming a smirk. I looked at him wondering what he was planning.

"But to spice it up and make it different, every time you lie or don't want to answer a truth or don't want to do a dare, you have to strip one piece of clothing."

When he said that my heart stopped a little. I mean I was somewhat down so whatever. And luckily I had on fuzzy socks because it was cold so those can count as on piece each!

"hmm I don't know...." I said smirking and pretending to think about my decision.

"Is that a yes?" "I don't know is it?!" "You tell me!" "Im gonna go to the bathroom." "What why?" "I need to pee!" "Fine be quick!" He said and watched me disappear into the bathroom.

I was in the bathroom and I knew I had something fun in there since I put it in there before. I hid it in the bathroom closet just in case Jungkook or anyone like my dad came in, which most likely, my dad wouldn't. But I mainly put it in there as a surprise for Jungkook. I pulled it out and it was a newly purchased lingerie set I bought.

I smiled to myself, happy with my purchase and took my clothes off quickly, put the set on then put the same clothes I had on before

I smiled to myself, happy with my purchase and took my clothes off quickly, put the set on then put the same clothes I had on before. Now Jungkook would have some surprises when I start taking off the clothes on top.

I then flushed the toilet like I actually used it and turned the fossett on, washing my hands. I then opened the door with everything looking the same as it did before I walked into the bathroom.

"You ready?" "Yep!" I said sitting crisscross applesauce on the floor facing Jungkook, who was doing the same.

"Ok, truth or dare?"

~To Be Continued~