20

Y/N JONES POV

⨽Gamerz⨼

mr rich💰💸

sooo we're meeting y/n today

cutie🤡💙

why would you say that on the chat she's in

mr rich💰💸

wait shes in this one???

nat🖤🕷

i thought u were supposed to be a tech wizz

mr rich💰💸

so did i

Y/n

anyways yes i am coming over today

hawkeye🏹💜

sam's cooking so ur lucky

birdie🦆

since when

hawkeye🏹💜

since now

birdie🦆

mk then

god of thunder⚡🤸‍♂️

WHAT WILL YOU BE MAKING, BIRD MAN?

peter🧍‍♂️💅

skskddkhf s bird man

birdie🦆

i will hit you with a broom
anyways idk, y/n what do you want

Y/n

ummmm idm

cutie🤡💙

her favourite is (favourite/food)

Y/n

stalker

cutie🤡💙

im literally ur boyfriend

Y/n

still stalker

cutie🤡💙

mk if u say so

sugar🤍🍪

how are you getting here?

cutie🤡💙

im driving her

Y/n

yuhhh

barney💜💚

not running?

Y/n

no thx

cutie🤡💙

she's scared i'll ruin her hair

Y/n

i'll stab u

cutie🤡💙

mk look forward to it

Pietro parked the car in the garage. Before I could even think about opening my door, he was there, opening it for me. I thanked him and he grabbed my hand as we entered the elevator.

"You'll be fine Princessa," Pietro said, kissing my temple. "They'll love you."

I nodded and tightened my hand around his. The elevator doors opened to loud voices, which all quietened when Pietro and I entered the room. All of the Avengers looked to me, and I suddenly felt very put-on-the-spot.

"Y/n!" Wanda called, rushing over to give me a hug.

I hugged her back, and the other Avengers came over to meet me. Pietro held my hand the entire time, calming my nerves. I saw a few of the Avengers glance down at our joined hands.

"Dinner is ready!" Sam called from the kitchen.

We all sat down at the table and conversation started. It was easy to speak with them, and soon we were laughing and talking at rapid speed. It was really fun getting to know them all in person.

After dinner, we spoke for a while before Pietro drove me home. We spoke a lot during the ride back to my place, and when we finally arrived, I didn't want to see him go.

 "I had fun today," I said, leaning against my doorframe.

Pietro grinned at me, and shook his silver hair out of his eyes.

"I did, too," he said.

I smiled up at him, and he took my waist in one hand, my cheek in the other. He leaned down, and I leaned up, eager to meet him. Our lips met in a brief, sweet kiss, before he pulled away.

"See you soon, N/n," he said with a smile.

He waved as he walked away, and I sighed happily.