Preview...

I glared at him as he opened the door for me to get out. "I can open my own door y'know. You've never done it before so I dunno wh- ". Suddenly I see the ground coming closer and I close my eyes ready to brace for impact, though I never felt it.

Instead I got two arms around my waist that kept me from eating pavement.

"Jesus Kasey"

I looked up and started busting out laughing as he was looking at me with those steel blue eyes. I couldn't tell if he was annoyed or over my shit, probably both. He steadied me and turned me to face him as I tried to wipe the smile off of my face.

"So, one..." He said holding up one finger in front of my face. "I'm drunk, not blind stupid" I said as I swatted his finger away.

  "Ugh you are insufferable." He said as he ran the same hand through his messy hair.

"Listen, obviously you have two arms so I am assuming you can open your own door, but you are drunk off your ass and two, I didn't feel like waiting in the cold for you to try and find the handle, so before you try and eat pavement again, quit being stubborn and lets go". He said sternly and drug me along his side up to our dorm....

_______________________________

Hey Everyone! Thank you for giving my story a chance. I am not a writer, but I have read many books and I thought I would try writing one myself. These updates - WILL BE SLOW - ! I am currently in nursing school and trying to make it through so I will update when I can.

Also this is a work of fiction. This story is also my original idea so if you see it anywhere else other than Wattpad it's stolen. I haven't read of any story like this one so if there is one please let me know, it was unintentional! Thank again and enjoy!