25

ɪᴢᴀᴀᴋ "ʟᴇɢᴀᴄʏ" ꜱᴍɪᴛʜ 11:21 🌃

4 ᴅᴀʏꜱ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

me and neveah hopped out of the ride wit some my homeboys and arrived at the stadium for my show. it's been a while since i been in public since the whole terell kidnapping situation.

i jus kno sum shi gone pop off tonight.

"ay legacy, i'ma stay close case them niggas try an slide" tj said. i nodded and we walked in through the backdoor.

my manager was already there and walked with us to the stage. overall the whole performance was lit and energy was good, everyone was vibing and having fun.

during my last song the main entrance door caught my eye for a second, it was a couple of security guards tryna block 2 niggas way inside. i saw one of them had black dreads then it snapped in my head.

"yo y'all gotta gtf outta here" tj said, he peeped it too.

"CLEAR DA ERA!" i yelled in the mic as 2 gunshots went off and the whole crowd dipped tf outta there.

(bro tiktok is so addicting #CLEARDAERAAA)

i pushed neveah and everyone out and as i reached for my gun tj stopped me.

"nah man you too, i'm the mf who got you into this shi" he said reassuring me. i wasnt bouta lose this nigga too so i grabbed him and we ran back out the back door.

don't start callin us pussies, it's to many witnesses around and we can't kill everyone, we ain travis scott tf.

our driver was already outside and we hopped in the car and drove off.

"what the fuck happened back there" neveah asked catching her breath. this mf was RUNNING.

"remember our date in br? that kinda got sum to do wit it to.." i said rolling down the window looking behind us.

"on my dead ones these niggas is dying tonight" tj said.

"it's either us or them an it ain bouta be us" i said smiling to myself.

i forgot to tell neveah.. i have ocd.. look it up, it's a behavioral disorder.

( what chucky say? "i LIKE a little killing now and then what's wrong with that?" )

i chuckled to myself and pulled out a blunt from behind my ear.

_