CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 3
HYEIN POV
"WHAT? Yena, I know you're my closest friend but I am sorry that's just straight up stupid"
I said out when I heard Yena's not-so-great idea
"There's nothing we can do" she said and continued "Its the best thing to do right now. We got no other choice"
I frowned at her statement "Yena, I thought you were my friend"
"I am. Its just yourself who does not want to do it" I sighed finally accepting my loss "Fine"

Time Skip
"So, how does this work?" I asked Yena who suggested the idea
"First of all, you need to be friends with him"
"FRIENDS?!" I regret saying yes to this
"Friends yes. That's how everything starts. Talk to him and everything" what a good time to embarrass yourself right?
"I thought you were my friend!!! You know he hates me right"
"You never know unless you try" Yena shrugged her shoulders as I pouted feeling defeated
"Now can we pack our clothessssssssss?" I asked Yena
"We can NOW pack our clothes!"
You see, Yena decided to stay over and sleep at my house since I only live alone plus we need to discuss this plan of making sunghoon my friend.

Time Skip|
"T-shirts,pants,short pants,Make-up,Face essentials,Masks,Hygiene essentials,blankets,sweaters and jackets,hoodie and that's it!" Yena said as she read my checklist of what I need during the sleep over and our field trip while I pack my bag as she did the same.
"Kanghye, check the time"
"3:00 am"
"We better go to sleep"
"Yeah, school is tomorrow and the other day will now be the sleepover"

Time Skip|
"Rise and shine!" Yena said as she open the wide curtains of my apartment
I groaned, still feeling sleepy while here's Yena waking me up "Hyein, its literally 7:21 right now and you need to wake up so that we won't be late for school. I yawned as I looked at my phone while the sun ray while hitting my face making me stand up.
Andddd as usual, I washed my face and bangs while I rolled my bangs up. Getting dressed up with my prepared unwrinkled uniform.

Me and Yena was finally prepared to go to school while we walked. "Should we get bread?" I smiled at Yena thanking her for the idea "Should we?" we laughed while running towards the bakery shop "Let's also get coffee" Yena stated as I nodded as a response.

Time Skip|
"Hi!" I greeted Sunghoon with a smile as he just looked at me with no expression
I admired his pretty face as he spoke "Aren't you going to class?" He asked while I just smiled and replied "We have the same class so basically, I am waiting for YOU" I pointed my finger at him "I have Hyeyun so move"
I scoffed hearing his answer "Why is it always her? Do you like her that much?" He nodded as I continued "She's not even that caring. Did she love you for years like me? Does she ever cook you cookies?" I said while he talked "I don't need anything from you" he said in a very cold tone "Fine."

#
Hi and also Happy Mondayyyyy
didnt proofread🤭 boring chapter this is💀
okie bye