Vanilla

"You're really crazy!"

"But we only have the veranda left on the list."

Yoohan shook his head. He pushed Jae away and got off the kitchen table. He wasn't ready for exhibitionism, just thinking about it gave him goosebumps. Damn, his waist was throbbing and he felt his legs trembling. He took a step and wobbled. Thankfully, Jae caught him before he hit the ground. "See, give me a break will you."

"Up you go then."

"Wha- hey!" Yoohan clung to Jae as he was swept off the ground, one arm under his legs and the other supporting his back. He was carried to another bathroom down the hall, where he was deposited in a tub. Jae then sat on the floor after turning on the tap. Jae rested his hand on Yoohan's knee and from time to time would check the water's temperature.

"What's this?"

"Shhh, rest. I'll shower as well and cook you breakfast."

Well, now that food was mentioned, he was feeling a bit hungry. Yoohan watched in silence as the tall figure left the bathroom. He heard the faint sound of the shower from somewhere and sometime later, movement in the kitchen. He debated whether to stay longer in the tub. He decided to stay, his muscles should do well with some pampering. Urgh, that madman, what a monster. He was fit himself but Jae's stamina was definitely monstrous. And to top it off, he was covered in hickeys and bite marks. Good thing, most of them can be hidden with clothes.

Yoohan took his time soaking in the bath. It felt like this moment would be his only reprieve from the nut job's advances today. He can only sigh. He only got out when he noticed his fingers were pruny. He quickly dried off but thought better to head to the kitchen right away, where he can hear Jae whistling a happy tune. He sensed danger there and he'd just be asking for it if he appeared naked. This bathroom was near the bedroom, he should find clothes there. Yoohan crossed the hallway and slipped into Jae's room. He found the walk in closet right away and proceeded to look for a shirt. Most were collared, button shirts that just looked too pristine, making Yoohan shy away from choosing those. He finally found a black, short-sleeved shirt that was loose on him but it was better than wearing the dress shirts. He decided against wearing the underwear he found. It was weird but the thought of Jae finding out that he went through his underwear was somewhat embarrassing. With all the fooling around they'd been doing, Yoohan still can't help but blush. Panicked and red-faced, he hurried to the kitchen.

Jae had been setting the table when he caught sight of Yoohan. The shrewd eyes scanned him from head to toe... and kept on scanning. To Yoohan's horror, a phone appeared and the mad man looked like he was taking a photo of him.

"Hey, what the—! Stop that!" He leaped towards Jae, fully intending to wrestle the phone out of his hand. The taller man had better reflexes though, and the phone was held high above Yoohan's head.

"Lee Yoohan, you should have known that I'd never pass up the opportunity of immortalizing this boyfriend shirt moment in video."

A video?! This crazy guy!

"This was beyond my expectations. Not only is your delectable ass half covered,  Your balls and dick is also peeking beneath the hem. Ahhh, my shirt is just the right size. At this point, I think you're doing everything to get frisky. I welcome it though, so seduce me all you want."

"Wha— you— I'm not trying to do anything!"

"Sure, sure,"

Yoohan glared at Jae, his feathers ruffling with the patronizing tone. "Don't you think its juvenile to keep nudes in your phone?"

"Nudes?" Jae sneered. "That's funny. More than fifty percent of you is covered."

"What— urgh! How would you feel if I keep indecent photos of you in my phone?"