~what have you done Marley~

"Marley!" I screamed as I bolted out of bed to chase Marley, who had picked up one of my latex shoes from yesterday off the floor and started running out of the room with it hanging out of his mouth, no doubt trying to bring it somewhere to chew it up.

I chased him down the hall, he went to make a sharp turn and in true Marley fashion, crashed straight into the wall, at this point he's so used to crashing into things he barley blinked before we took of running again down the hall.

He ran down the stairs and for some unknown reason, a back door was open and he sprinted out it, and into the garden.

"Marley!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, grabbing a lead off the table as I followed him out the door. Usually I wouldn't go to this extent to try get my stuff back unless it was expensive or important, but I love to keep all my costumes from work I've done and the Santa outfit is no different. And I think if it was hanging up with a chewed boot it would look pretty stupid.

He ran down to the bottom of the garden, which is where he likes to take all his next 'meals' but instead of stopping behind a tree, where he usually does (there's even still remains of a cushion he had ripped up last week) he continued running like his life depended on it, and went straight through the bushes.

****

"Can we please wake her up" Kim asked, strutting around the kitchen as she talked to Sebastian

"Kadie was up till three last night, and it's only seven, sorry Kim but she won't be up for a while" Sebastian said

"But we need her now before she heads back to set" Khloe complained, the three of them had been having this discussion for the past forty minutes. Kim and Khloe want Kadie to film something for kuwtk, but Sebastians not budging and won't let them wake his wife up.

"Khloe, just come back in forty minutes" Sebastian said softly

"Nope, we'll wait" Kim said. She slowly walked over to the large glass window that was at the back of the kitchen, it displayed the mighty garden. The garden looked really good.

It had a large pool near the door and a jacuzzi to the side. There was also a big patio right by the door for outside eating. Over to the right there's a big outside kitchen with another dining table and chairs only these had a roof of sorts. There's a big shed on the left, purely for storage as around the front there's a big garage for cars.

In the garden there's also lots of trees, some of them even growing fruit (much to the delight of Marley) and an in the ground trampoline, and the back of the garden was sheltered in huge trees to give the house more privacy because right behind those trees and bushes was a road, a public road, a road that before the trees went up, the paparazzi loved to visit and take pictures of the great Kadie Kardashian's house as it was being built.

"I still think we should wake her up" Khloe mumbled as she sat down on one of the chairs around the table, but she knew fully well that when it comes to Kadie, Sebastian will stop at nothing to make sure she's always protected and happy. One time the pair were walking down the street, of course behind swarmed by paparazzi, and one of the paparazzi men yelled towards Kadie
"Kadie do you think if you were a better child your father would still be alive"
And it was safe to say Sebastian was MAD, because everyone knows how hard Kadie took her dads death. Sebastian lost his temper and charged at the man, he didn't end up actually hitting him because he was held back by eight security guards and even all of them couldn't hold him back so other members of the paparazzi had to help hold him back.
And the guy who said it ended up getting fired.

But Sebastians extremely protective over Kadie, and even though they've been married for three years, you would think that their only after getting married, they can't get enough of eachother. All of Kadie's sisters are jealous of her, Khloe, kylie and Kourtney all have kids but no husband, and even Kim's not completely happy in her marriage, and Kendall just hopes that one day she'll find something like what Kadie and Sebastian have. As her sisters call it, it's like love from the movies.