Chapter 1

"JACK VEN VILL YOU LEARN! WE DONT ALWAYS WANT SNOW" "No jack dont touch the teeth you'll turn them into ice!" "OI SNOWFLAKE STOP THE SNOW" "❄️ ❌ !" Well sorry.. Jack sadly thought to him as he was about to sit down The big four yelled at him. Well Atleast the 3 who could speak. JACK! WHYS THERE SNOW IN HERE! Jack scrunched his eyes closed a grabbed onto his hair while covering his ears. "Sniffle sniffle" God..I don't even wanna be a guardian anymore.. The young-ish boy said with tears streaming down his face.
Oi snowflake tomorrow's Easter you better not make it snow or else your done fo-Snowflake what why're you crying..? BECAUSE YOU ALL KEEP YELLING AT ME! Jack yelled getting his point across. ITS ALWAYS JACK DONT JACK JACK JACK JACK FUCKING JACK. "sniffle" Why do you guys gotta pick on m-me..?
Jack stood up quickly and ran out. With tears still going down his face while his nose was cherry red and his eyes were puffy and cherry red just like his nose. He then let the wind take him to Antarctica but what he didn't know was baby tooth came with him. "it's so cold..I love it! And there not yelling at me telling me to stop the snow or not to touch something!" "It's so nice here"
-Pitches pov-
I still need a plan to get Jack to join me since I'm back now and all my power has returned. Said pitch the man went the Antarctica since it was jacks favorite place. When he went he could Feel sadness and fear so strong that if pitch got it he would be unstoppable. He went closer and closer to it till he saw...Jack. Pitch quickly hid before jack could see him. He started to watch him though.
                                                           -Nobody's pov-
Jack looked down when he felt something go into his hoodie pocket. Wha baby tooth why'd you come! They'll be worried about you. Jack said baby tooth just smiled and hugged his hand. Suddenly Someone kicked jack in the back making him fall and drop baby tooth and his stick. Agh! He turned around just to see his worst nightmare...pitch. What do you want pitch.
     Oh dear Jack I just want you..the man said. W-what do you mean by me..? I MEAN I WANT YOU ON MY TEAM JACK ILL MAKE SURE YOUR HAPPY ILL BE NICE TO YOU WE CAN RULE THE WORLD TOGETHER. WE'LL BE UNSTOPPABLE TOGETHER JACK. Pitch said his voice getting louder and louder. Jacks eyes widened and he grabbed he's ears covering them from all the noise as he scrunched his eyes closed as tight as he could. I-I'm not gonna, I'll never join you pitch. Jack knew pitch was gonna do something so he let baby tooth go and told her to get the guardians.
Baby tooth flew off knowing jack would have a trick up his hoodie sleeve, well she thought.
Oh jack my dear boy you must be so lonley and said. But...why? Don't you have the best life eVeR pitch said mockingly. S-shut up pitch. Jack said getting angry. Oh why snowflake~ pitch said knowing he was annoying Jack. Jack reached for his staff pitch watched and kicked it away right before jack got it in his hands. "Shhh" the should the ice made while the staff slid across the ice. jack stood up and looked at pitch with an annoyed face as he walked to his staff. But again right before he grabbed it pitch picked it up and twirled it around in his SUPER FUCKING LONG FINGERS whatcha reachin for, oh this? Pitch said showing jack the staff right before snapping it on his knee. Aghh! Jack groaned as his knees weakened and he fell to the ground. His eyes shutting using all his strength to keep them open. Oh Jacky boy. You should make sure the thing that keeps you alive and gives you your powers "isnt in reach of just anyone"
That's the last thing Jack heard right before he saw pitch mending his staff with black sand. ngh~ p-pitch. These sounds escaped jacks mouth. Oh jackk~ how bad does it hurt. Yell my name tell me you'll join me and ill stop. N-no I'll never d-do that.. Jack managed to say. Fine then have it the hard way pitch said as he finished mending jacks staff Jack passes out from the excruciating pain. Pitch knew this was his chance to get jack on his team so he picked jack up bridal style. Keeping the staff out of jacks reach Just so if he randomly woke up and tried to take it and fight pitch tho he has no strength to do so
Jackkk~ jackkkkk~ ja~ AH! Jack screamed as he woke up just to see pitches face. Hello there little apprentice~ I am not your app- appren what was the word again? Said Jack not knowing huge words like that. Pitch sighed and then chuckled at jacks response. Anyways since your my apprentice now...I own you. Pitch said he created black sand to wrap around jacks wrists and hold him down. Oh Jack this will be so fun don't you think?~~~ HAA! Jack yelled right when he did pitch made sand like a tentical and put it inside of jacks mouth. Be a good boy for master please jackk~ pitch started getting closer and closer to jack he removed the tentical from his mouth and began to kiss jack. Mm! Mhhhm~ Pitch grabbed jack whilst kissing him and pinned him to the wall. He put his hand up jacks blue run down sweater. Jack pulled away from pitch to get air. Ahh~ pitch smirked at jack getting exited from the sounds coming from his mouth. Oh Jack I must hear more of those sounds I need more my little apprentice~ he grabbed jack and turned his to lay on his stomach.
As pitch did that he pulled down jacks pants and his own. Get ready Jacky this may hurt a little teeny tiny bit. Pitch said as he smirked. He grabbed onto jacks sides and started thrusting in and out. AHHH!~ P-PITCH~ It hurts!~ *thwop thwop thwop* After about an hour of this pitch had finally finished *COUGH COUGH COUGH* Fucking Jacky boy *insert smirk MWHAHAH
Pitch pulled out of jack after cumming in and all over him and looked down at jack while cum was oozing out of his ass. Jacks face was all red his eyes were halfway open and halfway closed. His arms were still in the grasp of pitch. And he was panting harder than he ever has. His eyes finally closed and his body fell down to the ground pitch got a blanket and picked him up bridal style and layed him down on the bed and whispered "good night little apprentice~"
Fucking shit so much writing 1169 words