Not out of guilt

We go out side following Alice to the car. Jacob followed us. He didn't want you remember, he tried to get Farrah to stay. He tried to leave you both. But we're not gonna let him kill himself out of guilt. Please girls stay, what about your father Bella?! I'm 18 I'm legally allowed to leave, besides I left a note, I told him Farrah was back and that I was spending the weekend with her. He trusts Farrah he knows I'll be fine with her.

Please, just stay here with me, for me, or for Charlie? Farrah? He calls running a hand down my cheek, making a wolf whining noise. I ran a hand through his hair. Alright let's go. Alice says says driving away. Back in Italy Edward was speaking with the Volturi, they told him that his powers were to special to get rid of, but if he were unhappy that he join them. Instead he walked away.
Back with us we were in the little yellow car, Alice stole. I'm assuming you didn't rent this car. We figured you wouldn't be opposed. Yeah not today. Then I *gasp* and Bella asks me what we saw. My eyes cloud with tears. They refused him! So? So he's going to try to make a scene and expose himself. No! When? 

When the sun is at its highest. So noon?! Oh G-D Alice please you have to hurry up! By now we were in Italy on our way to where the event was going to be happening. Alice handed me a scarf, a hat and a pair of sunglasses. Thanks. No problem. When we arrived, Bella and I were panicking. She wanted to know why everyone was in red. Hearing Alice give an explanation I panicked more. 

Farrah you're gonna have to calm down for me ok? I bit my lip trying to keep my tears away. The police told us we couldn't keep going, and we sent Bella to the tower alone, since she was the only one he couldn't see coming, but that he would read Alice's thoughts and think she's lying and try to rush into it. It didn't help that the clock kept dinging.

When she got there it was noon exactly, the doors started to open and Edward started to step out. She ran to him pushing him back inside. His eyes were closed so he couldn't see. She warned him to open his eyes and to look at her that it was ok because she was right there. Bella? You're alive! He said smiling. Hugging her. You had to know I was alive and that you didn't have to feel guilty about anything, I had to see you one last time and then I could let you go.

You never have to let go of anything. But you said.... I lied I had to but you believed me so easily. It doesn't make sense for you to love me, I mean I'm human I'm nothing. No, oh Bella you are my world and my everything. Aro's guys show up and he tells them that he won't be staying, they asked him to come with them. No rules were broken though so we'll be leaving now. None the less we should take this conversation elsewhere. Fine, Bella go enjoy the rest of the celebration.
The girl needs to come with us. No way, you can go to Hell! Edward says protecting Bella. Bella where is Farrah, is she here too? She.... Then the door gets broken into. Alice comes in. Hey you guys let's not argue, it's a celebration. What would Farrah have to say about this? Oh wait come ask her, yourself. Alice says stepping aside revealing my form.

Bella steps aside and so does Alice. Both our eyes cloud with tears happy that neither of us are dead. Running to each other, as he picks me up spinning me around, and setting me down. He hugs me, tears in his eyes. I thought I lost you. You were supposed to go help Jacob and come back, then you jumped off the cliff and almost died drowning. Please never do that again.
Oh, oh Farrah, my dear little sister, oh you're ok, thank G-D! He kept hugging me stroking my hair as I wiped away his tears. Jane came on Aro's behalf to see what was taking so long. Bella come to my side. And she did. He protected us with his life. We start following her to Aro's chambers. Bella walked on one side and I the other. 

Just do what she says. I paused, pulling his arm. I took the velvet robe and wrapped it tighter around him. He rolled his eyes. Are you scared? Edward asked us. Depends on who you're asking. I said. Are you? He asked me. Kind of. What about you? You're both alive as long as you both live I have nothing to fear. Jane scuffed. 

We passed by a woman working there, IDK what questions were asked, but then Jane mentioned something about dessert, and too soon we were all in the same room as Aro, and Bella and I stayed by Edward's side. Sister you were sent to bring back one and you came back with two and a half and a hybrid. Hearing that word made my skin boil. I growled in the back of my throat. Edward pulled me back. 

Easy now, no need to cause a scene, that's my job. Oh happy, happy day Bella and Farrah are both alive after all, you know we would be so glad if we could definitely have Farrah and her powers, but since her sister is alive I know neither of you will willingly join us. And I see no reason for you to now anyways. 

You are a very interesting child Farrah, you have cloning power to clone other vampires powers, amazing truly remarkable. Yet you still have blood inside of you, and can survive off of both blood and food. You're blood in both of you appeals to you so much that it makes me thirsty. He turned to Edward. How can you stand so close to them? With Snow I've pretty much grown up with and she almost never leaves my side, that and because she's half she has a different scent to her, but with Bella not without great difficulty I assure you, but I'd never hurt either of them, my sister is my best friend and her blood sister is my girlfriend.

Aw yes. You have a movie sibling relationship, and a special nickname for her. You must be very close. That we are. Aro can read every thought I've ever had. See now you know everything. Yes but you both seem to be quite the mind readers yourselves. Fascinating, but you can't read Bella's and Farrah can block you from reading hers if she doesn't want you to read it. And she can only sometimes read Bella's since she's a twin, but not often.

I wonder if she would be immune to my gift as well. He won't hurt you. Bella steps forward. He says he sees nothing. Farrah come forth to me. Do as he says. He can't see anything with me either, but that's because I know better and put my shield up. Marvelous now how about we see if you're immune to all of powers. Who? Both of you.

Shall we my dear Jane? No! Edward cries out rushing to protect us.