Brennan

Btw please okay the song :)

You walk downstairs, after just waking up in a tank top and Brennans boxers.
You see him sitting on ten couch in gray sweatpants, your fav.
*you sit down next to him on the couch*

-"morning bren", you say
-"morning amber babyyyy", Brennan says.

*you get up*
*feeling horny*
*you climb on top of him*

-"babe what are you doing?", Brennan asks, surprised by you climbing on him.
-"shhh nothing."-you whispered in his ear

*you begin slowly grinding on him*
*you let out a gentle soft moan*
*you get so wet and you know he feels it*

-"babe!!", Bren shouts.
-"what dadd-", you go in to say before he grabs you throat, shutting you up.

Brennan looks at you dead in the eyes, "babe I'm not in the mood. Get off. Now."
-"nope!", you say stubbornly.
"I'm not moving, unless you make me." *you wink at him*

*he rolls his eyes* -"FUCK OFF AMBER NOW"
*he slaps your a$$ really hard*

*you jump off his lap and sit next to him*
*you pretend to cry*

*brennan looks at you*
-"ugh fine, go upstairs in the room I'll be in soon" Brennan says.

*you jump up and run up the stairs ripping off your clothes then jumping into the bed*

////////////////////////////////// DIRTY WARING///////////////////////////////////

(The bedroom door opens)

*you sit crisscross on the bed naked*

*brennan looks at you up and down*
*he grabs his belt*
-"have you been a bad girl, not getting off of daddy when he tells you to".

*u look away*

*he grabs your face and kisses you*

Once Brennan is naked he gets on his knees and pulls your legs to a position where you legs are over his shoulders and he is so close to touching your 🤠. He slowly begins to lick the 👄 of your 🤠. His tounge touches your 😭 and you pull back whimpering almost as your sore.
But Brennan pulls you back in and begins going faster with his tounge.
Soon he stopslicking you and slowly enters your 🤠. You Moan really loud. He grabs your throat and continues to thrust into you. He starts banging you so hard the bedroom feels like it's shaking. You scream from the pleasant thrusting. "OMGGHH BREN UGHHHH OMG PLEASE PLEASE" you Moan.  Your wet 🤠 begins to turn into a 🌊. a while of you two "going at it" . He 🥛 and you do aswell. You do "aftercare" and your so sore. Brenna just walks it off and goes downstairs like noting.

This is it for my first chaos chapter of Brennans little smut.
Yep, sorry if I don't post often ALSOO
i CANNOT BELIVE my vinnie smuts got 4.5k READSSSS
that's insane and thank you all so much. I never thought a stupid smut would get this much attention.