Chapter 2

||||

|
|
|
|

Y/n sat down on the table from the very bottom where the chef cooks.

"Hope you enjoy your almond tofu!" Happy yanxiao said happily as he looked at y/n. They are friends but not that close, yanxiao appreciates Y'n's compliments on his cooking, and they even gained customers when y/n boasted about how the food in wangshung inn was so delicious.

Y/n was like an influencer, she's bubbly but elegant at the same time, they always trust y/n with judgments, some say that it's because she's close friends with lady ningguang. But others say it's because y/n is wise.

Many people are often asking her "why aren't you part of the liyue qixing?" Her reason was always that she doesn't like to work she just always want to explore the world.

"Enjoy your food y/n!" Verr goldet said as y/n sat down.

"Uh...verr, may I ask you a question?" Y/n asked verr tilted her head confused.

"What is it?" Verr asked curiously what y/n will ask.

"Who is that man on the roof?" Y/n asked verr. Verr goldet tilted her head confuse, y/n sensed verr's confusion so she opened her mouth to talk more.

"He was short, has golden eyes and has black hair with greenish tint on the bottom, he also can disappear and reappear, " y/n said describing the man she talked to on the roof. Verr's confused face turned into a shocked one.

"You met the Adeptus?" Verr asked shocked, y/n tilted her head confused.

"He was an Adeptus?" She asked stunned, verr nodded, her shocked expression was now replaced with a smile.

"That's unusual of him to show himself to a human" verr giggled, y/n was now looking more confused.

"What's his name verr?" Y/n asked, verr smiled.

"Xiao, his name is xiao" verr answered happily, y/n nodded.

"Verr am I gonna die? Am I gonna get cursed?" Y/n's confused expression was now changed into a scared one.

"Huh? Why do you say that? Most people would think that they are fortunate when meeting an Adeptus, especially a yaksha" verr answered confused, y/n's jaw dropped.

"H-he's also a yaksha!?" Y/n asked more scared, verr nodded.

"So, why do you think that way when meeting the Adeptus?" Verr asked the scared y/n.

"Uhm...I may or may not have acted rudely to the yaksha" y/n said nervous to verr goldet, to her surprise verr laughed.

"Don't worry the yaksha is rather friendly, what did you do exactly?" Verr asked curiously.

"Well...I noticed he had a small cut on his cheeks, I didn't even ask for his permission when I put my handkerchief on the cut" y/n said shyly as she told her embarrassing story with the yaksha.

"I also I guess, Uh, sort of scolded him about putting medicine on his cut" y/n said as she struggled with words.

"It's alright y/n, the yaksha won't curse you or kill you, now...enjoy your almond tofu," verr said as she patted y/n's head. Y/n nodded.

|
|
|
|

||||